Brush recommendation for eyebrow wax

sewpunk

hello all,

Do you have any brush sugestions for apply eyebrow wax? (Particularly Benefits Browzing wax) The little kit came with a mini conceler type brush which was okay for traveling in my purse, but I need something a little more sturdy for apply at home, that - and I lost the one it came with!

I use the 208 for brow powder and a spoolie for brushing the wax through my brows.... but now that I lost my little on-the-go brush I don't know what to get.
th_confused_new.gif

Do you think I should get a conceler brush for this, or do you think it would be too big? Or get a 2nd 208? Any imput would be great!

Thank you!!!

sewpunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapbookromance
eyebrow wax? for hair removal?

no, it's a very thin tinted wax that you apply to your brows to keep them in place all day. It's not like hair removal wax, it's more like pomaide for your eyebrows.

I have long eyebow hairs.... I trim them and all, but to get the arch I like, I have to keep the hairs a little on the long side and I like the control the wax gives . You just kinda paint the wax on, brush it through the hair and into the shape/arch you want, then fill any gaps with powder. Does that make sense?

The wax isn't that thick, about as thick as studio fix concealer... so maybe I should get a second concealer brush...

sewpunk

the 266 does seem like a good stiff brush to use. Do you think it would be work for the painting the wax on method I've been using? Or would you have to stipple the wax on with that brush?