MAC is love

Brush roll- how much is it?
Brush belt- how much is it?

Which do you like better?
TIA!
smiles.gif

..kels*

Re: brushes

sorry, i don't know if i'll be much help cuz i only know the canadian prices..

brush rolls - CA $55
makeup toolbelt - CA $47

i have the flat brush roll & IMO it's a pain in the ass to have to unroll & roll back up everytime i need a brush. i wish i would have gotten the toolbelt because the brushes would be more accessible & it's handy to have them all at your waist. plus, it's cheaper!
thmbup.gif
however, if you travel lots it'd probably be a good idea to get the brush roll since it can secure the brushes. HTH!
smiles.gif

MisStarrlight

US prices...
Roll: 45
Belt: 39

I have both (the old, pleather roll, not the new one)....the small brushes have a tendency to fall out of the belt so I use the roll for travelling & the belt while I'm working...
Well, I lied...if I have a table on set, I keep it to using the roll. I use the belt when I need to have extra hands & extra space.

MACisME

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyC23
Do you know where I can purchase a brush belt?

You should be able to purchase those at Mac Pro stores.. or if u want a generic brush roll i know Japonesque makes them for $12USD at Ulta stores.

LadyC23

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACisME
You should be able to purchase those at Mac Pro stores.. or if u want a generic brush roll i know Japonesque makes them for $12USD at Ulta stores.

There is actually a PRO store close to where I live. I had no idea they sold those brush belts. Thank you so much!!!

LadyC23

Can you only get this if your a pro member or can anyone go to the Pro stores and purchase this?

LadyC23

Disregard that last question. I went to the store on my lunch break and purchased it. lol..........Thanks