Brush set

L0VELY

I went to the MAC counter today and the MA told me that they were pre-selling the brush sets. I'm still deciding on whether or not I should buy the brushes because they're not of the same quality as the actual brushes. I bought brushes in a set before, and they're fine, but I was wondering if it would be worth it to spend $62CAD for a brush set with the 187, 168, 212, 219, and 275 brushes. I already have the 219 from the other set that I bought before and I think it's okay. I was wondering if I should buy the set since it comes with 5 brushes, and I'd like to try out the 212 and the 168, and I've always wanted a 187. What do you think of all of these brushes (187, 168, 212, 219, 275)? Would it be worth it to get the set?? I want a 187, but should I get the normal brush instead? Or do you think it would be fine just getting the the 187 with the set?

AHH =/ that's way too long.

Thanks in advance
smiles.gif

tropical_smiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0VELY
I went to the MAC counter today and the MA told me that they were pre-selling the brush sets. I'm still deciding on whether or not I should buy the brushes because they're not of the same quality as the actual brushes. I bought brushes in a set before, and they're fine, but I was wondering if it would be worth it to spend $62CAD for a brush set with the 187, 168, 212, 219, and 275 brushes. I already have the 219 from the other set that I bought before and I think it's okay. I was wondering if I should buy the set since it comes with 5 brushes, and I'd like to try out the 212 and the 168, and I've always wanted a 187. What do you think of all of these brushes (187, 168, 212, 219, 275)? Would it be worth it to get the set?? I want a 187, but should I get the normal brush instead? Or do you think it would be fine just getting the the 187 with the set?

AHH =/ that's way too long.

Thanks in advance
smiles.gif

I own only one MAC brush and have converted to Sephora brushes. Right now sephora is having a HUGE sale on brushes online and in stores. I just bought a crease brush, a small shader brush and a lip brush and it all came to only 18 dollars with taxes in. They have tons of stuff that originally are like 60 some dollar brushes for half the cost. You should definately check it out because it's worth it for that cost!!! This way you can actually spend more money on the actual make up instead of the tools!!

yummy411

get the brush set. i went thru the same dilemma last year and i never went ahead and forked over the extra dollars for a full size 187. i preordered it... a small down grade for about 4 more brushes? if you love it, you'll buy a full sized one. if you don't... then you'll just be glad you got a bunch of others....

i preordered the set with the 187.
i'm thinking of ordering the other too, because the 266 is one of my all time fav brushes and i could use another... =)