Brush storage

sbetsy

I need to keep my brushes safe overnight (safe from the enthusiastic chompers of my puppy) but they are taking up too much room in one of the sections of my traincase. I was kind of thinking about the mac pro brush roll (http://www.macpro.com/templates/prod..._ID=PROD2 810) but I don't know about that strange opening on the side - what's that for? Sorry about the crappy picture on the pro site, I can't find a better one. I am envisioning a brush roll that isn't too bulky and I can lay flat over the top layer in my traincase. Any recommendations? Anyone know how much the pro brush roll costs in USD?

Isis

Definitely get one! It's $45 and very good for the price. I was just thinking about replacing my Sephora one as it's had a long hard life.
I have seen a nicer one from Armani Cosmetics but that's $140 (+ or -), and it's made from very soft leather with gorgeous hardware.

Gisselle

mac

I have the mac clutch, and i love it. Ive had it for over a year and it holds and stores my brushes perfectly. I think its a must.

sbetsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isis
Definitely get one! It's $45 and very good for the price. I was just thinking about replacing my Sephora one as it's had a long hard life.
I have seen a nicer one from Armani Cosmetics but that's $140 (+ or -), and it's made from very soft leather with gorgeous hardware.

Oh! Thanks for listing the price
smiles.gif
When it lays flat, what are its dimensions?

Latest posts