Brush111 beware

heygirlhey698

A few months ago when I started to get interested in MAC, I started watching videos about people doing makeup on youtube, and an ad came up titled Cheap MAC Brushes. I clicked onto the site titled Brush111.com, and I looked around. I decided that I should order a brush set. I didn't know anything about authentic MAC brushes, because I didn't have any. I ordered the 32 pc. brush set, and I was so excited when it arrived. I thought they were real, and then when I started to get more interested and obsessed with MAC, I realized that they were fake!
angry.gif
This is a picture of the set:
1225465793.jpg

I also made a video about this issue on my youtube channel: YouTube - Fake MAC brushes

kalz

Hi babe, so sorry you got conned by brush111.com. There are still many people buying these fake brushes not knowing they're fake, your not the only one. One thing, the only way you can get a authentic mac products its ordering straight from maccosmetics.com, macpro.com, nordstrom, macys or go to mac stores. Maybe some other website too but i recommend dont get anything online. Oh and if you order anything online do a research first before buying. Ebay sells fake mac too. Many of them. Some look 99% real but are fake.

Lastly, welcome to the mac addiction = hell.
greengrin.gif

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalz
Lastly, welcome to the mac addiction = hell.
greengrin.gif

That explains why I can't see my dresser, closet shelves or bedside table. I'm suing Specktra when I'm homeless. Money, money, money!
graucho.gif
<---He'll have to do since we don't have a humping air smiley....I'm still pouting about that one.

kalz broke out the
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
and she gave really good advice.

heygirlhey698, do you live near a CCO to get the discounted goodies? I live by these places and they're a godsend, though you end up buying holiday brush sets as well as make up treats. MissResha on here finds some really good deals through various means too. <-----Pimpin' MissResha because I wants her CCO finds over mine.
th_worship.gif

BRUSH111 STILL SUCKS LIKE IT ALWAYS HAS. 3RD STRIKE AND THEY'RE OUT! I really do hate that they're under guru videos too....I remember what they did to xsparkage's counterfeit vid with their damn thing but she called them out. <---That was hella gangster on her part.

BellaItalia1969

That website is a joke ,the fake Mac looks so feeble!I had a look on it and asap got accosted by one of their reps,here is the convo we had:
EGO Trade Co.,Ltd

In conversation with sara
sara : 23:04:56
Welcome to visit brush111.com,what can i do for you?
I: 23:05:21
hiya ,just wanted to know about the hello kitty mac blush?
I: 23:05:41
there's 8 shades for sale...
I: 23:08:06
helloo are you there???
sara : 23:08:15
yes
sara : 23:08:28
the quality is fantastic
I: 23:08:33
i said there's 8 shades of Hello Kitty for sale?
I: 23:08:40
sorry ok
I: 23:08:48
so you mean it's counterfeit
sara : 23:09:39
no
sara : 23:09:44
they are new
I: 23:09:48
yes it is ffs
sara : 23:09:50
authentic
sara : 23:09:56
FQA - Makeup Brush Online Sales
I: 23:09:57
because mac only manufactured 2 shades
I: 23:10:06
and u have 8 different colours
sara : 23:10:07
link it and have a look at it
I: 23:10:12
i did
I: 23:10:56
its counterfeit..you know it's kinda shameful that you sell these fake crap with godknows what shit in it as genuine mac
I: 23:11:36
bunch of faking w&***s authentic my ar*e

At the end i kinda lost it..especially cos she kept on insisting it's genuine so i swore
greengrin.gif
What the hell is wrong with these people to be so blatant
thmbdn.gif
!!

TheCollector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
That website is a joke ,the fake Mac looks so feeble!I had a look on it and asap got accosted by one of their reps,here is the convo we had:
EGO Trade Co.,Ltd

In conversation with sara
sara : 23:04:56
Welcome to visit brush111.com,what can i do for you?
I: 23:05:21
hiya ,just wanted to know about the hello kitty mac blush?
I: 23:05:41
there's 8 shades for sale...
I: 23:08:06
helloo are you there???
sara : 23:08:15
yes
sara : 23:08:28
the quality is fantastic
I: 23:08:33
i said there's 8 shades of Hello Kitty for sale?
I: 23:08:40
sorry ok
I: 23:08:48
so you mean it's counterfeit
sara : 23:09:39
no
sara : 23:09:44
they are new
I: 23:09:48
yes it is ffs
sara : 23:09:50
authentic
sara : 23:09:56
FQA - Makeup Brush Online Sales
I: 23:09:57
because mac only manufactured 2 shades
I: 23:10:06
and u have 8 different colours
sara : 23:10:07
link it and have a look at it
I: 23:10:12
i did
I: 23:10:56
its counterfeit..you know it's kinda shameful that you sell these fake crap with godknows what shit in it as genuine mac
I: 23:11:36
bunch of faking w&***s authentic my ar*e

At the end i kinda lost it..especially cos she kept on insisting it's genuine so i swore
greengrin.gif
What the hell is wrong with these people to be so blatant
thmbdn.gif
!!

th_roll1.gif
I love it! thanks for making me laugh! So did they just quit answering at that point??

BellaItalia1969

"I love it! thanks for making me laugh! So did they just quit answering at that point??"
Thanks
yes.gif
she did! She ignored me after i swore
censored.gif

it would have been pointless to have any convo with her ,but she tried her upmost to tell me that these were authentic yeahhhhh of course
thmbdn.gif
thmbdn.gif

NeonKitty

Yeah a friend of mine and I did live chat with them one night a while ago, a few times in a row, each with a different accusation. The response was identical, the person had the same name, and none of our questions were ever really answered. Just "yes they're authentic, look at this link" um yes, you can say it's authentic all you want, it doesn't make it true.

Candy Christ

I always do a chat with these "people" on there, one time they ended the conversation, I laughed so hard. To the OP, I'm sorry you got conned, there's a bunch of these sites out there, just try your best to avoid them. They usually sell the same products and a lot of them look obviously fake or strange.

Latest posts