brushes for smaller lids?

wishingforsn0w

Hey i'm new to MAC but i love their stuff! Was just wondering if anyone had any brush recommendations for smaller lids? i just started using brushes (up until like a couple months ago i was using those drugstore applicators T.T), but the ones MAs at my store use are way too big for me... i prefer using smaller, more precise brushes. The only one i have right now is the 228 which i looove. does anyone know of any other good brushes for small lids? any help would be appreciated!

Yushimi

If you could get your hand on a 226, it's a great mini-blending brush if you think the 217/222 is too big/large
smiles.gif

And the 219 for the smokey eye looks. It's a great small outer-V blender or under the lashes blender
smiles.gif

Those are the two that came to my mind lolz
If I think of more, I'll post again
smiles.gif

wishingforsn0w

thanks so much everyone! that was really helpful, now i have even more stuff to check out the next time i head to mac
smiles.gif

onepinkdiamond

I'm Asian American so I pretty much have been there and learned what definitely works. These are by far my essential eye brushes for eyes with small lids (or small canvas space I say):

#239 for defining and shading small areas, works really well for depositing color in a precise area. Also good for patting color right on the lid, you'll get the best and truest color payoff with this brush

#217 recommended for ANYONE and EVERYONE, a must have tool for blending in general, though it's more effective on Asian eyes at the very end just for blending

#224 for a basic wash of color of the lid

#222 good for creating creases that need a little more definition, good for depositing color

Hope this helps!