Brushes that WON'T DENT UR POCKET !!!

MadchenRogue

HI guys and gals !!!

I Often roam here often seeing people asking whether they would sell a used MAC brush or swap it...etc. I personally own two MAC brushes, but not everyone of us can drop a 50$ bill on a moments notice when we need some brushes. So, here I have some helpful links so you guys can roam and see if these places have what you are looking for.
yes.gif

The Makeup Room (this tells u what brushes are used for)

Makeup Brushes: Makeup Brushes

Kolinsky Sable makeup brush sets, by A'SQUIRREL

Beauty Stores (bought my set from here, great quality)

Hope it helps.
th_DANCE.gif

VDUB*BELLA

QUO brushes available at Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada are an awesome alternative as well (on sale this week too!)

rouquinne

for eyeshadow, i use Maxine's Mop by Loew-Cornell in the 1/4 and 3/8 inch sizes. you can get them at Michael's - often on sale for less than $5 each. they are natural bristle brushes too.

GertiL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadchenRogue
HI guys and gals !!!

I Often roam here often seeing people asking whether they would sell a used MAC brush or swap it...etc. I personally own two MAC brushes, but not everyone of us can drop a 50$ bill on a moments notice when we need some brushes. So, here I have some helpful links so you guys can roam and see if these places have what you are looking for.
yes.gif

The Makeup Room (this tells u what brushes are used for)

Makeup Brushes: Makeup Brushes

Kolinsky Sable makeup brush sets, by A'SQUIRREL

Beauty Stores (bought my set from here, great quality)

Hope it helps.
th_DANCE.gif

Makeup Brushes: Anyone used these? How is quality of Fiber Optic Allover Face Brush compared with MAC 187?
Thanks!

entipy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouquinne
for eyeshadow, i use Maxine's Mop by Loew-Cornell in the 1/4 and 3/8 inch sizes. you can get them at Michael's - often on sale for less than $5 each. they are natural bristle brushes too.

After watching kuuipo use these so often in her video tuts, I finally broke down and bought some the other day. I can't wait to give them a try!

nooeeyy

Target Carries Sonia Kashuk's Makeup Brushes That Are Great Professional Quality Brushes At Prices You Cant Beat. I Try To Only Get Sephora Brushes When They Have A Sale. I Actually Started Just Getting Brushes From The Local Drugstore. Once I Learned How To Use The Different Brushes, I Then Invested On Brushes That Cost A Bit More. Don't Feel The Need To Buy All Those Expensive Brushes, Sonia Kashuk's Brushes Are Cheap And They Do The Trick, Lovely.

pratbc

I agree- ever since I started buying the Sonia Kashuk brushes at Target, I only buy high end brushes when its a specific brush that she doesn't make- i.e. mac 210.

Obreathemykiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by athena123
^^^ You can get Kirkland brush set online at costco.com without an account.

Really? I tried searching and found nothing but a bronzing set. My best friend's bf has a membership. I am going to con him into going for me I think. Thanks for your help
yes.gif