Budget colorful FOTD

ibreakhearts66

I went into my local drugstore looking for more lippies, and ended up with a 5 dollar wet n wild palette. I figured I might as well give it a try, 8 shadows for 5 bucks? Might as well.

The palette has each color defined as eyelid, crease, brow bone, or define. It's the "Shimmer the Night Away" palette

Eyes: UDPP, shadows labelled "Eyelid" (a hot pinkish purplish color, applied wet), "Crease" (a glittery cool purple) "Browbone" (a light mauve type color), "Define" (bright navy blue), then black fluidline on my lower waterline and Maybelline Falsies Mascara, LORAC Take a Brow

Face (not drugstore): Smashbox green primer, Bare Escentuals Ready powder in light, Bare Escentuals Bronzer, Smashbox Prism Soft Lights

Lips: (half drugstore) A nude lip liner, CoverGirl blast flipstick lipstick in "snap" then a clear gloss

Below is a pic of the palette. I obviously used the colors, not the blacks and silvers

ibreakhearts66

Aw! Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. I'm actually quite self-conscious about my eyes. I feel like they're, not to be crass, "poop colored" and then once in high school some guy said to me how I had such small eyes. And I feel like one eyelid is always droopier than the other.

So thanks :) I'm hoping your compliment will at least have registered with my subconscious and will combat the negative self talk/appearance struggles I have :)

Cherrymint

Wow! Great color combo! Makes your eye color stand out, and you definitely don't have small eyes or droopy lids. Lol. You are beautiful!
bigheart.gif