Buffer Brush for Liquid

Sushi.

Im fairly new to brushes so i need some help.

Im looking for a brush to use to buffer in my liquid foundation, so that it blends into my skin better. What brush do you reccomend?

Sushi.

RoseyPosey do you think this is the same brush as that one you have posted?

jqmbeo.jpg

they are selling it on crownbrush.biz right now for $7.63 and they call it a Dual Length Powder Brush. I know a girl making a wholesale order from these people so if i buy it from them i could get it really cheap. All other brushes ive seen that look similar to the 187 are called flat bronzer brushes alot of the time, would these work as well?

PolyphonicLove

180 or the 187...

Kim Kardashian uses the 180 for foundation and creme blush, and it looks REALLY good.

edit:: not finding the 180 as was mentioned here, but I think the 181 would be a good choice, too.

MissAlphaKitty

I own the both the pink & black duo fiber stippler brush from coastalscents.com

while I do love them, (one for powder, one for bronzer...)
neither would be good for liquid foundation because they bleed black
(even still after many washes)

best to get the 187... it will be well worth the money for what you are needing it for
grab the cheapy ones for dry application....
they work great and are fantastic value

hth
smiles.gif

RoseyPosey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi.
RoseyPosey do you think this is the same brush as that one you have posted?

jqmbeo.jpg

they are selling it on crownbrush.biz right now for $7.63 and they call it a Dual Length Powder Brush. I know a girl making a wholesale order from these people so if i buy it from them i could get it really cheap. All other brushes ive seen that look similar to the 187 are called flat bronzer brushes alot of the time, would these work as well?

i cant tell if that has the white hairs because of the white background, but here is a linkt o the exact one i bought.
Coastal Scents: Pink Duo Fiber Powder Stippler

someone just above mentioned that it isnt good for wet appliation because it bleeds, but mine doesnt. it did the first wash and that was it. plus, its not like you soak in it foundation, you barely dip/swipe the tips in.

for 8 bucks, i couldnt imagine buying the 187 from MAC although im sure its amazing, bc this brush works great for me. although for some its hit or miss, i feel liek even if it isnt an AMAZING brush for you personally, you didnt waste a ton of money.

BrowneyedBeauty

Definitely get the 187! It is well worth the money! I have very fair skin so I love using the 187 to help blend out foundation and since I've started using it I don't have to worry about the horrible lines I used to get! HTH!

smh28

I have the Coastal Scents pink duo fibre brush and I use it for my liquid foundation. I love it. It really does give a more airbrushed look. My Coastal Scents brush did not bleed any more color after the first wash. I have had it for about a month now. The only thing I will say about it is that I have played with the MAC 187 and the 187 seems slightly stiffer which I think would probably give a bit more control. I will probably upgrade to the 187 one day when I have the money but for now I am quite content to use the Coastal Scents one.

tropical_smiles

If you're from Canada you can get the QUO line. It has the same 187 brush and for half the coast. They sell them at shopper drug mart and they go on sale pretty frequently. I got myself two of the 187 dupe from Quo line. it's great and the quality is very good!!

Latest posts