building my MAC Collection Haul!

jannax212

I am new to Specktra (now addicted to this site!), and trying to build my MAC Collection.
Sooo.. this is my weekend haulage!

5 Pro Novel Twist Brushes!!! Too cute!! (187SE,168SE, 212SE, 219SE, 275SE; I love the 187SE!)
Revitalizing Energy Charged Water
Renewal Defense Charged Water
Global Glow MSF (My first! Can't wait til they repromote the older MSFs!)
Other Worldly Blush Moonbathe Collection
Hush Hush Tendertone
Pigment samples in Cocomotion and Revved-Up
MAC Eye brush #239
MAC Eye Brush #263

DSCN1180.jpg

As you can tell, I am a sucker for LE items!!!

Also, I am new to pigments, any recommendations?!

Thanks ladies!!
smiles.gif

tsukiyomi

Nice Haul. How do you like that Moonbathe blush? I'm thinking of getting it. I like Afterdusk SOOO much.

jannax212

the Moonbathe blush (Other Worldly) is awesome!! It goes on like a dream, gives a nice little glow. I LOVE IT!!! Get them while you can!! I want the Afterdusk blush so badly !

blindpassion

Great haul! I bought the pro brushes as well, and am loving them! worth every penny.
greengrin.gif

What do you think of the Revitalizing Energy Charged Water & Renewal Defense Charged Water? I've been thinking of getting them, anyone else on this thread that's tried either of these products... let me know!

NaturalSister19

Nice haul, congrats.

Global Glow has to be one of the prettiest MSFs ever. Have you tried applying it with a brush misted with Fix+, beautiful.

stephie06

i love everything you bought! i love charged waters, the blush, msf, tendertones... everything
smiles.gif
lol i can't wait either for repromotes... these were my first msf's as well!

jannax212

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
Great haul! I bought the pro brushes as well, and am loving them! worth every penny.
greengrin.gif

What do you think of the Revitalizing Energy Charged Water & Renewal Defense Charged Water? I've been thinking of getting them, anyone else on this thread that's tried either of these products... let me know!

The revitalizing energy and the renewal defense are both good. I think it all comes down to the smell. I like the revitalizing (white bottle) smell a little more than the renewal (peach).
I also like to use Lancome's Eau De Bienfait Clarte, but it is pricey ($30)!!
Hope that helped alittle!!

blindpassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jannax212
The revitalizing energy and the renewal defense are both good. I think it all comes down to the smell. I like the revitalizing (white bottle) smell a little more than the renewal (peach).
I also like to use Lancome's Eau De Bienfait Clarte, but it is pricey ($30)!!
Hope that helped alittle!!

I think I'm going to invest in one then, thanks so much!!

jannax212

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephie06
i love everything you bought! i love charged waters, the blush, msf, tendertones... everything
smiles.gif
lol i can't wait either for repromotes... these were my first msf's as well!

I got the Blush and the tendertone (diff color) due to your tutorial!! You have awesome tutorials stephie!

jannax212

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalSister19
Nice haul, congrats.

Global Glow has to be one of the prettiest MSFs ever. Have you tried applying it with a brush misted with Fix+, beautiful.

I know! I love Global Glow. I was originally planning to get Northern Light and the Gold Spill but changed my mind because of the chunks of glitter in them. I just can't do glitter! I dont have the fix+ ( I'll have to try it when I get to buying it) but I am going to try it with my new charged waters!