Bum Couture ~ No, seriously.

*Luna*

In an effort to diversify our portfolios and have a great time doing it we decided to do something VERY different. We took 3 of our regular models and turned them into bums and had a fantastic time.

Models: Cole Cam, Maya Sakura, Jae Angel
Photographer: Tony Chu

Materials:
Ben Nye Plaines Dust
Ben Nye Charcoal Dust
Ben Nye Bruise wheel
Ben Nye Fresh Scab
Ben Nye Stage Blood
Ben Nye Nose and Scar Wax
Ben Nye Tooth Blackout
Ben Nye Tooth Decay

and I think thats all...

And now I present to you... Bum Couture

Cole:
bumcole.jpg

Jae:
Jae.jpg

Maya:
Maya.jpg

It's all for the art people!

*Luna*

Awwww THANKS!!! I knew you ladies would "get it". It was LOTS of fun to do... quite messy but we had a blast!

*Luna*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC is love
omg, jae looks HILARIOUS. all of these are great!

LMAO I know, I laugh every time I look at these. We told her to look excited like she just found the bologna in the trash or somthing. It was great.

mena22787

hahaha, these are awesome! the whole 'bum couture' thing reminds me of Zoolander's fashion show 'Derelicte' LOL

*Luna*

HA! We were talking about that last night durring the shoot. Cole got up and looked in the mirror and said "now all I need is a trash bag bow tie" too bad we didn't have a trash bag laying around or he would have gotten one just as tribute to the movie. =)

MrsJames

Quote:
Originally Posted by mena22787
hahaha, these are awesome! the whole 'bum couture' thing reminds me of Zoolander's fashion show 'Derelicte' LOL

That's what I was thinking!! I hope no one tried killing the Prime Minister of Malaysia!

*Luna*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisStarrlight
Hahaha! This is why I love you!

*Muah!*
graucho.gif
HA!

Thanks ladies =)

Latest posts