Bumble Friggin Bee FOTD...lol

jdechant

Hey everyone!! This was my first time trying Chrome Yellow e/s and decided to pair it up with black for a Bumble Bee inspired look..lol...

FACE
Select Coverup in NW25
Hyper Real SPF 15 in NC400
Mineralize Skinfinsh/Natural in Medium Plus
X-Rocks Blush
Fix +

Eyes
Two Faced Shadow Insurance
Pure White Chromaline
Gesso e/s
Going Bananas e/s
Chrome Yellow e/s
Carbon e/s
Saddle e/s
Nylon e/s
Brun e/s (brows)
Blacktrack Fluideline
Feline Eye Kohl
Covergirl lashblast mascara

LIPS
Viva Glam V Lipstick
Languish Lipglass

IMG_1030.jpg

IMG_1041.jpg

IMG_1042.jpg

IMG_1046.jpg

Oops..forgot to add an open eye pic....

IMG_1043.jpg

jdechant

Quote:
Originally Posted by leenybeeny
I like! I never would have thought to use black with yellow.. you pulled it off very well!

Ahh thanks!! I wasn't sure how it would turn out..but I don't mind the result!! Its different..lol
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy
you're such a fox, jenna.
smiles.gif

Us sly foxes gotta stick together.. lol
th_wink3.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
Gorgeous!
yes.gif

Hmm Pure White Chromaline..
th_drool.gif

YES!!! ITs a DREAM...get it..Its an AMAZING base...really brings out the "brightness" of the colors
smiles.gif

TISH1124

UGGGH your eyes in that last shot are to die for!! You are the cutest bumble bee ever!!!

juicygirl

i have to agree with nora, you are always so stunning!! do you use the feline on your waterline?? i currently use smolder on my waterline and was just curious how they compare.

jdechant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
UGGGH your eyes in that last shot are to die for!! You are the cutest bumble bee ever!!!

Lol...thanks Tish!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
you are a natural beauty!! anything looks good on you.

Nunu you are too kind!! There are a few colors that I don't feel really work with me...but I just try to use them with colors that Do (ex. black..haha) and that makes the "not so wearable" colors more wearable lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicygirl
i have to agree with nora, you are always so stunning!! do you use the feline on your waterline?? i currently use smolder on my waterline and was just curious how they compare.

Thanks!! Yah I do use Feline...the only other black I have is engraved..and that doesn't compare at all...umm..from what i've heard on the forum, both smolder and Feline apply really smooth..but Feline is a darker black...I love it and use it on my waterline DAILY!! Lol...I do have a backup so thats good but I would totally reccommend this pencil to EVERYONE...maybe try the Clearance bins....I ask myself all the time if I should get another back up ..but I just hope they bring this one back later this year...
smiles.gif

luvmkup

I always love your FOTDs because we have similar-colored eyes, so it's nice to see what looks good on you. Trying this tomorrow . . . thanks!

MrsMay

I love this look! I might give it a go with golden lemon pigment and black tied... (that's the closest I have lol)

Latest posts