Bunnie goes LA: 1st batch Universal Studios!

PBunnieP

*2nd batch of photos uploaded but I couldn't get it to post (like I did for the 1st batch).
I'm sorry that you'll have to hop over to my blog to see them, it would have taken too long to relink each photo individually here on Specktra.
But do check them out
smiles.gif

Bunnie in LA: 2nd batch-- Giant Noodle Bowls and HollyWood Walk of Fame

Hello Everyone,

As promised here is the first part of my LA trip photos. Of course we [my friend and I] came out with a TON...of pictures but I tried to narrow it down.
Hope you enjoy!

*Taken at the Metro station...

*WE"RE HERE WE'RE HERE! I've got the globe to prove it! There were so may little kids running around that it was hard to get a photo with just me in it.

*Shot this at dusk just as the sun was setting and we were leaving...

Though there were a some rides, most of the stuff was just "to see" and point at the things you recognize. I'm not that great with rides anyways...so that was ok.

*The KrustyLand ride was the first one we went on...it was a virtual ride...but as I said I'm not good with rides. Had to keep reminding myself that it was just my seat moving and that everything I'm seeing came from a TV screen. I screamed anyways!

*I didn't even watch the movie...just thought it would be a funny pose *haha

*At the giftshop they sell all types of -Oscar awards-....I spy 'best gf'
smiles.gif

*Oh yeah...there were lots of famous people walking around...Didn't know Marilyn had Madonna biceps....H-O-T *hahhaaha

*Where's the Gang?

*Always wanted to try blue hair....

*Took this as we rode on the -Studio Tour-....btw, right behind WhoVille is the set for the movie Psycho....

*Right next door to the actual studio was a long strip called Universal City Walk pretty much shops and food places.

*I leave you with one of my favourite pictures of the day. The sun was setting and the long shadows looked very interesting.Real lens flare
smiles.gif

Hope you all enjoyed! Stayed tuned for more LA trip updates. I will just update this thread and the title will change to reflect the latest set of photos.
Bunnie over and out
tong.gif

nebbish

Has a lot of similar elements, though. Like Krustyland & Whoville.
Now you've got me wanting to go to LA!

kc8

Thanks for sharing pictures! I haven't been to Universal Studies since I was a kid and it looks like it changed a bit. Now I want to go!!

Also, nice photography of the sunsets.