Burberry Beauty

elegant-one

They can't possibly be as bad as Chanel, can they? The person I spoke with sounded like she knew what she was talking about. Time will tell.

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Let's hope not! :roflmao:I hope she knew the truth. I feel like I have been chasing this blush for so darn long.

boschicka

Despite Burberry's best efforts, my blush arrived intact yesterday. Cripes, they just threw that thing in the box with ZERO packaging for protection. The heart sleeve on the outside of the blush box is scratched to all heck.

lipstickaddict

Despite Burberry's best efforts, my blush arrived intact yesterday. Cripes, they just threw that thing in the box with ZERO packaging for protection. The heart sleeve on the outside of the blush box is scratched to all heck.

Yikes! It really makes you wonder what they're thinking. :p

Monsy

did you choose gift packaging?

awickedshape

What? You don't speak Russian? Lol. So often I read reviews in translation and end up laughing my pants off. :rolleyes:

Thank goodness for Google translate lol
Unfortunately I can only recognize the Russian word "kitten" lol
Once it's in Cyrillic and Kana and Hangul etc I'm lost!
I wish there were more translate options on IG, though the few you get are scrambled sometimes

eepeepburrah

Mine was ok. The blushes were inside a paper bag and that was it for packaging protection. I got my First Love palettes as well as the new Dark Earthy blush because I collect the Burberry blushes. Dark Earthy is 100% a contour color for me. No way its a blush. It would look like mud if I put it all over my cheek. The First Love palette is gorgeous. The actual color is lighter than I thought it would be, but is definitely a springy blush.

bb2.jpg

Latest posts