Burberry Beauty

awickedshape

Thank you, monsy & AWS! I'll definitely wait a bit to see if the reformulated highlighters appear on the site! In the meantime I'm definitely looking into Kevin Aucoin Candlelight although I've no idea where I can get that over here! Thank you so much for the link AWS!
You're welcome! I only remember seeing Candlelight on Sephora.com and Nordstrom.com.

Anneri

You're welcome! I only remember seeing Candlelight on Sephora.com and Nordstrom.com.
Yeah, sadly I'd have to come to the US to get it from both stores! ;) Maybe next year then or I can order it somewhere in the UK. But it's not like I don't any highlighters! :D

Anneri

Lol I use a helpful freight forwarding service
I really should get one too! I don't know why I haven't done so yet - a combination of lazyness and fear that my spending will go through the roof?! I always thought that you're in the US AWS! Where are you situated?

awickedshape

I really should get one too! I don't know why I haven't done so yet - a combination of lazyness and fear that my spending will go through the roof?! I always thought that you're in the US AWS! Where are you situated?
That's a definite risk!! $$ lol I'm in the Caribbean! No TF, Burberry, Chanel etc makeup where I am, only fragrances

elegant-one

http://beautygypsy.com/burberry-lip-cheek-bloom
Thanks!

Was she afraid to swatch it or did I miss the actual swatches somewhere
huh2.gif
girlhaha.gif

Drives me nuts when bloggers will not show a swatch, just a pic of the product - LAME
ohboy.gif

Monsy

lately she hasn't be doing swatches at all. and photos are such a poor quality like trough a filter or something like that...

elegant-one

pompom.gif
So pretty----so you Sis!!!!
Hey babe
girlhaha.gif
love.gif
bouquet.gif
heart.gif
kissy.gif
winkiss.gif
th_kiss.gif
bigheart.gif
th_thstars.gif
pompom.gif
You're so sweet Sis!

I'm weird - I want to by them because of their flower names as well
sigh.gif
girlhaha.gif
I just LOVE Peonies & Hydrangeas

I'm in a lovey dovey happy mood tonight.......and I haven't even poured my wine yet LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

elegant-one

lately she hasn't be doing swatches at all. and photos are such a poor quality like trough a filter or something like that...

Whats the point without swatches? Ugh...Maybe if they don't swatch them, they can sell them on ebay. If I were a mu company giving samples for free, one of my stipulations would be that they have to include skin swatches of some kind.
Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

ohboy.gif
I didn't even notice she didn't swatch it lmao!!
greengrin.gif
really! .......& why not!
sigh.gif

kittkat

just got my first Burberry products fist time trying this brand

Cameo Blush
eyelove.gif

Earthy blush

Fresh glow nude radiance #1

rosewood #4 lipstick

and I must say I am totally hooked
sigh.gif

I may the purchase on nordie points sale and now I want more

TinTin

just got my first Burberry products fist time trying this brand

Cameo Blush
eyelove.gif

Earthy blush

Fresh glow nude radiance #1

rosewood #4 lipstick

and I must say I am totally hooked
sigh.gif

I may the purchase on nordie points sale and now I want more
Welcome to the club!

I just picked up the Shell and Nude eyeshadows myself. Shell has already arrived - it's so pretty but I can't pull it off as an all over-shade. I have to use it with something else.

kittkat

Welcome to the club!

I just picked up the Shell and Nude eyeshadows myself. Shell has already arrived - it's so pretty but I can't pull it off as an all over-shade. I have to use it with something else.
I am looking at those ...
heart.gif

and a eye palette .......and maybe the fresh glow cheek stick in peony
sigh.gif

BlahWah

Totally ignoring all this buzz about the lip/cheek pots... lol. Money is going elsewhere right now (woven wraps for next baby!) so I can't splurge until I finish what I have!

However, I finally got my hands on the BB Cream! I got Nude Honey from Hong Kong and there are pros and cons but so far I'm liking it better than my YSL BB. I'll try to do pictures but in the mean time here are my thoughts.

Pros:
- looks so natural! Seemed a bit pale initially for my Trench 5/NC25-30 face but settled in very nicely and matched my neck well (I hardly put makeup on my neck). Mind you this isn't with a ton of sun time yet, but still a tad darker than winter time.
- in comparison, I find that I look more made up with the YSL BB than with Burberry's Sheer Foundation.
- Nude Honey fits my skin tone well enough; YSL I need to mix Clear and Medium shades, altho it's nice for adjusting to seasons
- gives a nice dewy glow
- easy to spread with fingers

Cons:
- need 2 pumps to cover my face for minimal coverage, otherwise I may as well just use Fresh Glow. Compared to the Sheer Foundation, for which I usually use 0.5-1 pump for sheer coverage (for reference, to me minimal is more about giving my skin a more polished look with very little coverage, and sheer gives me polish with coverage to mask away fading blemishes, which minimal does not).
- hard to find this tone outside of Asia
- I don't find layering helps with more coverage, altho I haven't had time to let one layer dry then apply a second. I've applied directly after the first layer and found I get more polish but not necessarily more coverage, if that makes sense.

Latest posts