Burberry Beauty

Haviggi

Vee you definitely need the gold one! i think it will be even nicer on you than a white one

....and yes I just ordered white one :oops:

The swatches I saw here of the white one convinced me to get it along with the gold one you swatched! We will never have enough highlighters !!

sugarberry

View attachment 51726

View attachment 51727
L to R: Burberry Sheer Summer Glow, Fresh Glow in Golden Radiance 02 (old), Spring/Summer 2016 Runway Palette in White 01 (new)

View attachment 51728
And because some asked about the Dior highlighters in comparison (L to R): Dior Glowing Gardens 001 Glowing Pink, Burberry White 01, Chanel Perles Et Fantaisies (the white side only), Dior Glowing Gardens in 002 Glowing Nude

Thank you! Looks like I'll be getting at least the white one.

awickedshape

View attachment 51726

View attachment 51727
L to R: Burberry Sheer Summer Glow, Fresh Glow in Golden Radiance 02 (old), Spring/Summer 2016 Runway Palette in White 01 (new)

View attachment 51728
And because some asked about the Dior highlighters in comparison (L to R): Dior Glowing Gardens 001 Glowing Pink, Burberry White 01, Chanel Perles Et Fantaisies (the white side only), Dior Glowing Gardens in 002 Glowing Nude

Was Summer Glow LE?

I would have liked to get the Dior GN but I'm iffy on the ingredients.

sugarberry

Whoops! I forgot to pick up the white highlighter, and it looks like it's sold out now on Burberry's website. I'm going to cross my fingers and hope that it releases elsewhere and I can snag it.

Ingenue

I might marry these highlighters. Seriously.
fotd-highlight-2.png
I'm wearing both just about all over. Nude Gold just under cheekbones... white is on the high planes. Nude on outer lid, white on inner lid. Nude in the center of the lips, white down the bridge of the nose. Both of them are just stunning.

Last edited:

sugarberry

View attachment 51777
I'm wearing both just about all over. Nude Gold just under cheekbones... white is on the high planes. Nude on outer lid, white on inner lid. Nude in the center of the lips, white down the bridge of the nose. Both of them are just stunning.

Gorgeous! You're literally glowing in this pic. I'm kicking myself now for not picking them up before they sold out.

elegant-one

View attachment 51777

:D You look so beautiful...as always! You got that Angelic Glow going on :angel::heart:

brunettespylove

Same here! I don't want to get it from them direct in case i don't like it/ can't return and then have to sell it. But don't want FOMO lol
I had both dior h/l but didn't find them to apply as great vs the swatch and decided to return them, they also appeared more glittery on the face. I purchased the HG strobe light a few weeks after and thats when i decided to return the dior, the HG pick up a lot easier on the brush. i like that the BB white ver is brighter than the dior pink though.

Thanks Monsy. I'm still hoping these are going to come to Nordstrom and Sephora so I can at least swatch them. I'm hoping these don't sell out on Burberry by then.

Monsy

you can return to burberry too. they have free ups label included

HG I returned them they are disappointing

Latest posts