Burberry Beauty

awickedshape

Need it. I use my Silk and Bloom blush palette almost every day.
Any more info?

I think it's supposed to be up on feelunique

Любовь🍀Russia Moscow on Instagram: “Как Вам эта красотка [URL=https://www.specktra.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=burberryspring2018]#burberryspring2018 #burberryrunway доступна на [MENTION=21488]Fee[/MENTION]lunique я хапнула😂😂 не могу устоять, ох уж эти лимитки #burberry…”[/url]

Last edited:

TraceyMc

Noticed a new product on Burberry.com: Lip Velvet Crush. It's a matte stain you can use on your lips and cheeks. I ordered Copper Pink. Hate having to provide a signature but really wanted to try it. They also have the Doodle palette now in case anyone wanted to order. Not sure when either of these items will show up at other retailers.

Lip Velvet Crush – Dark Russet No.70 - Women | Burberry United States

Yes just noticed these today , I ordered Dark Russet and Cinnamon , if I like them then there is a few other shades I might get :)

elegant-one

Those look interesting & pretty shades. It seems like Burberry hasn't done anything new in a long time. I need to know if you like them once you've tried them out.

peanut

Yes just noticed these today , I ordered Dark Russet and Cinnamon , if I like them then there is a few other shades I might get :)

I hope you love the shades you picked! I had a hard time picking one. I normally like warm pink shades, so I hope Copper Pink fits the bill.

peanut

Those look interesting & pretty shades. It seems like Burberry hasn't done anything new in a long time. I need to know if you like them once you've tried them out.

It's been ages since Burberry put out products on a regular basis! I figured it was due to the switch to Coty last year as their latest manufacturer/distributor. I've got my fingers crossed they're going to start doing more. Burberry was always one of my favorite brands!

I will post when I receive (and sign for!!) my Lip Velvet Crush next week. lol!

elegant-one

It's been ages since Burberry put out products on a regular basis! I figured it was due to the switch to Coty last year as their latest manufacturer/distributor. I've got my fingers crossed they're going to start doing more. Burberry was always one of my favorite brands!

I will post when I receive (and sign for!!) my Lip Velvet Crush next week. lol!

Thanks! I love Burberry & so does my DIL so this has been a disappointment. It must have something to do with the switch. Burberry has very loyal customers so you think they could have done the transition better.

TraceyMc

I hope you love the shades you picked! I had a hard time picking one. I normally like warm pink shades, so I hope Copper Pink fits the bill.

Yes hope they look like they do online , mine should arrive tomorrow , I have to say Burberry UK are brilliant with their delivery I ordered mine Wed evening and they shipped the order 2 hours later and it will be here in the morning (Ireland) , free shipping and free gift packaging and it's always been like this whenever I order from them and super nice customer service too . I hope they start doing more products too as they're are one of my favourite brad also but I wouldn't want to see them releasing loads of items just to be popular , quality over quantity ;)

TraceyMc

Will do , mine should be here tomorrow :) These look right up my alley I love a good matte stain effect and they have some gorgeous shades , I know summer has only started but some of these shades are screaming Autumn for me ( my favourite season !!! ) :)

peanut

Thanks! I love Burberry & so does my DIL so this has been a disappointment. It must have something to do with the switch. Burberry has very loyal customers so you think they could have done the transition better.

I agree!! Coty is the third manufacturer. The second transition was easier, but I still liked the original Burberry products the best. It will be interesting to see where the brand goes from here. Right now I'm just so happy there's a new product...finally! Actually two of them: I forgot about the new Doodle palette, which I love!

peanut

Yes hope they look like they do online , mine should arrive tomorrow , I have to say Burberry UK are brilliant with their delivery I ordered mine Wed evening and they shipped the order 2 hours later and it will be here in the morning (Ireland) , free shipping and free gift packaging and it's always been like this whenever I order from them and super nice customer service too . I hope they start doing more products too as they're are one of my favourite brad also but I wouldn't want to see them releasing loads of items just to be popular , quality over quantity ;)

Wow, that's quick shipping! Burberry US is far slower. Mine just shipped today and won't get it until next Thursday. So I'll live vicariously through you for now. I'm very excited to hear what you think about your two shades!

Monsy

I think it depends on the location. I love burbery us site. they ship the same day, returns are free, and i always receive it in two days not longer

Latest posts