Bush taking blame for katrina

MACreation

UGHHHH BUSHH... my boyfriend was across seas and is down there right now bc of his stupid ass and I can't believe he even voted for bush AHH!!!! At least I know he is loaning his sweetness to people down there
smiles.gif

GreekChick

Uneducated,Greedy,Uncultivated Little Moron who would rather play a round of golf than help his country.....

Professor Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick
Uneducated,Greedy,Uncultivated Little Moron who would rather play a round of golf than help his country.....

holy shit,this might be the best statement about bush that i have ever heard.
thmbup.gif

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick

u r my new favorite person!
greengrin.gif
bouquet.gif
th_worship.gif
smiles.gif

orodwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACreation
Was he born rich? Cuz he really acts like a rich little bastard

yessirry, he was born w/ a silver spoon in his mouth. his family was originally east coasters that (i'm assuming) moved to TX due to oil investments. he's not a bastard; he knows who his daddy is.
smiles.gif

fluffy.gif

MACreation

I'm not much into politics, so i might sound really ditzy well admit in that sorta thing i am a ditz, i just know my boyfriend having to have to protect bush's ass, there's no excuse, and now he should be the one down there knee deep in water saving people, fuckin bastard i hope he chokes on a potato chip

mspixieears

What?! You mean Bush can <i>control<i/> the weather now??? Sorry, I'm being facetious re. the thread title.

Yea, an apology out of a politician's mouth. As MACreation stated above, it doesn't really count for much when you're not the one helping to physically clean up the shit that's been dealt down there. Ugh.

Professor Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
What?! You mean Bush can <i>control<i/> the weather now??? Sorry, I'm being facetious re. the thread title.

but of course he can! didn't you here that he asked jesus for a hurricane?jesus and bush are good buddies.

Latest posts