Buxom Glosses for WOC?

yasmin1983

Has anyone ever used these? If so what colors did you like? I favor the neutrals because I have really full lips and I dont like to call attention to them

Thanks

jujubot

I favor neutrals as well, and I have two Buxom glosses: Dolly and Sugar. Dolly is more pigmented than Sugar. Dolly is like a mauve color while Sugar is kind of a rose-beige tone.

couturesista

I've tried Chloe, Dolly, and Sophia. Chloe and Sophia are like lipsticks in gloss form because they are full color. I like them but I don't tend to wear them often because I don't like the tingling feeling. I do like Bare Escentuals Natural lipgloss, my fav colors are Rose, Pomegranate, Sangria, and Iced Coffee.

jujubot

I agree...the tingling feeling is becoming a turn off. At first I thought it was okay when I first purchased them, and I wore these glosses on a daily basis. Then I switched them out with other brands. When I tried the Buxom glosses again more recently, the tingling sensation took me by surprise.

Smf16

I was swatching some of these in Sephora this weekend..I love the one in Destiny! Very pretty...just not sure I want to pay that much for a lipgloss..I have sooo many already...
ssad.gif

BeautyByLele

I just picked up the lipgloss set Buxom Fashion Show & Tell" which has 7 mini lip polishes for $29 @ Sephora. This is my first time trying this brand and I only purchased them bucz of the colors. Im not iinteressted in the "lip plumping" agent because I dont need my lips to be any plumper! I dont know about these yet bcuz I really dont like that tingling feeling thus the reason I dont buy plushglass from MAC although I want to give these a try because the colors looked pretty. So imma give them a try.

britty_bear

the buxom glosses say plumping but they don't They give more of a menthol cool/tingle which is kinda fun/weird. my old guy used to like it when he kissed me... yeah i know...tmi. Anyway, I have Bambi which is a gorgeous peachy pink with a little bit of gold micro-shimmer but doesn't show up much on the lip. I would say the color payoff for Bambi is medium. And I guarantee you OP, your lips aren't bigger than my soup coolers lol.

BeautyByLele

I also had the gloss in Tonya, I like the color, it has sparkles. I think this is all i will pick up for now because the tingling/cooling sensation can be annoying at times.