Buyers Remorse...help please - What collections are these from?

purplerinne

I've tried doing a search on these items but couldn't find specific info on them...if you can help it would be great.

I recently picked these up not really knowing much about them (it was the hype) and now I'm having major buyers remorse.

Earthly Riches
Mercurial
Family Silver
Metal X cream shadow in Virgin Silver
Fafi blush in Hipness
Dollymix blush
Rite of Spring
Plum Dressing
Jewel Blue
Fertile
Da Bling
Lavendar Sky

I don't know what collections these came in so I didn't know which threads to read...so if you can point me to swatches also it would be great.

Thanks so much!!

Corvs Queen

Re: Buyers Remorse...help please

I could be wrong on some of these and I'll help the best I can.

Earthly Riches (Antiquitease)
Mercurial (Antiquitease)
Family Silver (Antiquitease)
Metal X cream shadow in Virgin Silver (Metal-X)
Fafi blush in Hipness (Fafi)
Dollymix blush (Perm.)
Rite of Spring (????)
Plum Dressing (Perm.)
Jewel Blue (Perm.)
Fertile (Strange Hybrid)
Da Bling (Perm.)
Lavendar Sky (Culturebloom????)

juicygirl

dont get rid of the hipness/dollymix blush or the da bling e/s!! those are gorgeous shades and trust me you'll love em!! <3 buyers remorse does suck though. =[

panda0410

Mercurial (Antiquitease) - not Antiquitease, it was Flashtronic 2007
smiles.gif

AdlersMommy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicygirl
dont get rid of the hipness/dollymix blush or the da bling e/s!! those are gorgeous shades and trust me you'll love em!! <3 buyers remorse does suck though. =[

I agree- esp about da bling. I HATED this e/s forever until I learned how to pair it with passionate e/s... now i LOVE it.. it also makes for a great highlight to a black smokey eye-- just play around w/ them! Im buying dollymix next... my advice is just to play around as much as you can... pair them w/ other things... i find putting them w/ CCB's can help sometimes... I think you'll enjoy them once you figure out what to do w/ them! =)

*KT*

I adore my Hipness blush. Play with everything... try to incorporate one item from your "remorse" list into your look every day until you've tried each item a few times. You'll likely fall in love with a number of them. If not, there's always the swap area.
winks.gif

purplerinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicygirl

I do hate buyers remorse...I did use some stuff today and I already know what I plan to sell and what I will keep...heheh and Hipness is a keeper =)

MUALindsay

th_hug.gif
Awww, we all have those moments, though... the "what was I thinking?" ones... It'll be better!
thmbup.gif

nadiya

I agree about hanging onto Hipness. I neglected mine when I bought it because I got it along with several Beauty Powder Blushes, which were released at the same time in Australia. But lately I've really come to appreciate it.