Buying 30 new MAC shadows, what are your must haves?

Zorgon3000

I am going to be purchasing a 30 pan palette online. My makeup collection is getting waaay out of hand and I need to toss a bunch of the singles in my collection to make space. I'm an NC20, blonde with hazel eyes. Any recommendations or favourites? (Preferably permanent) Obviously I will be needing a range of shades - not just limited to neutrals.

Thanks guys :)

mango13

Amber Lights, Woodwinked, Sable, Twinks, Bronze, Cranberry, Expensive Pink, Satin Taupe, All That Glitters, Gorgeous Gold and Coppering would be a great addition to any collection (imo)!

Sweetyellow

Great Matte Crease Colors - Soft Brown, Embark, Corduroy, Red Brick, Mystery, Saddle, Espresso, Swiss Chocolate
Great Lid Colors - Patina, Amber Lights, Expensive Pink, Beauty Marked, Jest, Coppering, Gleam, All That Glitters, Antiqued
Great Fun Colors - Stars 'N' Rockets, Idol Eyes, Aqua, Freshwater, Free To Be, Plum Dressing, Digit, Coral

geeko

Neutrals and Browns
All that Glitters, Embark, Mulch, Amber Lights, Wedge, Naked Lunch, Jest, Ricepaper, Expresso, Sketch, Satin Taupe, Paradisco, Expensive Pink

Colors
Bright Sunshine, Freshwater, Electric Eel, Stars N rockets, Plumage, Beautiful Iris, Satelite dreams, Moons Reflection, Bitter, Orange, Chrome Yellow

kkkelsp

everyone needs Amber Lights in their life
eyelove.gif

cwillie

I love shroom! It was my mac eyeshadow and I've hit pan on it! It's perfect for a sheer wash of color or a high light.