Buying MAC Glitters - Do you have to be a PRO-MAC member?

BeautyNut

If I wanted to purchase the Mac glitter ONLINE - do I have to become a Pro-mac member?

{My apologies for not being specific on my first post}

Or

Is the glitter available in stores? The closest store to me is almost 300 miles away, so I wouldn't be able to go to the Pro-Mac Store.

Thank you so much~

MiCHiE

That I know of, you're welcome to buy Pro items at any Pro Store without membership.

DaizyDeath

Yes you can buy any items at a pro store at anytime. The only thing is if you dont have a pro card you wont be able to recieve the discount.

BeautyNut

Thank ya'll so much!

However, I didn't ask my question correctly...I apologize!

I meant - do you have to be a Pro-Mac member to order online?

The closest ProMac store to me is almost 300 miles away.
ssad.gif

I didn't make my question specific enough...I'm so sorry.

Hopefully, someone will see this, and I will correct my initial post!

Thanks for all your help!

lsperry

If you don't have a pro-card, you won't be able to order online. Because in order to order online, you have to sign in w/your pro membership.

I order pro items through the 1-800 number: 1-800-387-6707, ext. 8555.

I'm like you - the nearest pro store is over 300 miles away from me, too. One of these days, I hope to visit a store.

HTH

amoona

wow I didn't know we could order pro items over the phone without a membership! I have a pro store about 20 minutes away but it's just in a very busy area and finding parking out there is horrible not to mention that the parking is only 30 minutes long.

lsperry

I meant to include in my post that they're just as fast as maccosmetics.com. I placed an order Dec. 28 and received it Jan 2. They shipped it standard shipping using DHL.

HTH

BeautyNut

Quote:
If you don't have a pro-card, you won't be able to order online. Because in order to order online, you have to sign in w/your pro membership.

I order pro items through the 1-800 number: 1-800-387-6707, ext. 8555.

I'm like you - the nearest pro store is over 300 miles away from me, too. One of these days, I hope to visit a store.

HTH

lsperry,
Thank you so much for your help.

I called the customer service number, and you have to be a Pro Mac member to order online...like you said. However, they never told me about ordering through the 1-800 number that you suggested. THANK YOU!

I'm in the beauty industry, and to apply for the Pro MAC membership, I have to provide 2 forms of identification showing that I'm associated in the industry. I just don't have the $35 to join the annual membership fee PLUS paying for the product.

lsperry, you have been a huge help! THANK YOU AGAIN!
clap.gif