Bvlgari OMNIA Amethyste

juicyaddict

I was at Nordstrom last weekend and they have this on display. Wasn't planning on buying any perfume but I really loved the smell of this one so I gave in. Anyone tried this?

Rushch6

I was also tempted to buy it, but I bought LAMB. I will probably ask for this for my birthday or something. I do love how this smells!
smiles.gif

Krasevayadancer

I saw this at nordstrom too! I loved it as well and think it just might be one of my next perfume choices
smiles.gif
However, I was told by the woman that the scent is very light (and i like em heavy)

juicyaddict

yes it is light and fresh, but not teenager-ey or soapy-fresh. it still has that classy, elegant scent to it. i bought this and LAMB for summer. i also like wearing this at night when i go to bed. ;-)

makeba

your description of it sounds interesting. even though its light does the scent last a decent amount of time?

juicyaddict

i've been wearing it for a couple days only, and so far i think staying power is about average, it doesn't last me the entire day. i carry with me the travel sized spray bottle they gave me when i bought it. it was nice because they filled up the spray bottle for you which is a generous amount. they suggest you use this travel version because the bottle does not have a protective cap or anything that will make it good for travelling.

Kuuipo

I tested it at Nordies, but it was too floral. I bought the regular Omnia. It was a bit spicier. I am usually wearing Bulgari Blu Notte, ginger, chocolate, vodka at wt grass notes to that......