C Shock makeover!

squirlymoo

I got a makeover today by Frankee at the MAC counter in Riverside (Galleria at Tyler). She's the sweetest thing ever and she did a great job. I wish 1)that I'd taken pictures sooner and 2)that my camera took better pictures. The pictures are terribly washed out in comparison to real life.

061907_1.jpg

061907_2.jpg

061907_3.jpg

She used:
Jade Way technakohl and Greenplay liquid last liner as a base
Eyepopping e/s (lid)
Big T e/s (inner and outer corners)
Gorgeous Gold (highlight and beneath eye)
Boot Black liquid liner (upper lid only)
Jade Way again as liner=
Malt/Auburn brow shader
Pitchblack Pro Long Lash
Select SPF foundation in NW20
Dollymix blush
(a concealer and powder I've since forgotten)
Cranapple cremestick pearl liner
Vivacious l/s

godzillaxahhhhhh

i really like the top but yikes, too much color underneath. It makes your eyes look tired and sleepy. Or she forgot to remove fallen eyeshadow.

Mien

The shadow is absolutely gorgeous, looks beautiful with your hair!But all the yellow underneath the eyes is unflathering...

entipy

I think the colors are great, too, but I agree about the yellow underneath. It's too much, I think.
Otherwise, you look great!

Showgirl

oh dear, c-shock is going to make me bankrupt when it comes over here

I think your look is great but also feel that it doesn't need the yellow under the eyes. The lipcolour's prettylicious, too.

sho x

squirlymoo

The yellow actually looked pretty fab beneath my eyes earlier in the day - sorta runway show-ish. However, by the time I took these pictures, it was almost midnight and I'd been wearing the makeup about 8 or 9 hours, so I was looking kinda haggard all around.