C-Shock

lah_knee

UM. YA this collection seriously is like the BEST thing mac has ever come out with. you will be blown away like for SURE! June 14th cannot come soon enough... i cant post a visual but just by the names your jaw might just drop...

Lipstick:

Blast o' Blue (sheer midtone blue) Lustre
Overrich (soft metallic coral with silver pearlized pigments) Glaze
Out to Shock (creamy silver pink with silver pearlized pigments) Frost
Vivacious (sheer midtone pink with silver pearlized pigments) Lustre
Pomposity (Bright raspberry with silver/pink pearlized pigments) Frost

Lipgelee:

She-boom! (creamy magenta) Cream
Lil' Sizzler (metallic peach with pink/white pearlized pigments) Frost
Mega (soft metallic lavender with silver sparkle) Frost
Sugar Shock (Sheer red berry) Cream

eyeshadow: DUN DUN DUN

Going bananas (soft lemon yellow) frost
Eyepopping (soft limegreen with gold/yellow pearlized pigments) Frost
Wondergrass (Intense kiwi green) Frost
Big T (Intense aqua with green pearlized pigments) Frost
Fab & Flashy (midtone orange with gold pearlized pigments) Frost
Bang on Blue (Royal blue with pink pearlized pigments) Frost
Romping (rich magenta with pink pearlized pigments) Frost
Passionate (Bright red) matte

YA words cannot express how awesome this all looks. honestly. nothing can. it literally looks like a rainbow. every color is intense and has excellent color payoff. it totally makes strange hybrid, moonbathe and everything else seem just ok. and those collections are nice too btw... moonbathe has an intense ORANGE like wayyy bright and is a veluxe pearl. and strange hybrid looks alright. but seriously save your $$$ for this cuz im getting backups. mac has never come out with something like this. very artistic indeed.

..kels*

oooh i like the sounds of wondergrass & romping! i'm excited that these are all bright colours!
clap.gif

lah_knee

yes all bright and all frosts but they dont even look TOO frosty! they almost look satiny with lots of glimmery sheen!!! i fell in love. seriously.

TM26

Wow!! I can't wait to see pics. I can see myself spending a lot of money on this collection if the colors are as good as they sound
eyelove.gif

Holly

yay, im excited!! Moonbathe doesnt sound like my kind of thing, and strange hybrid seems alright.. but this sounds great! Wondergrass... *lust*

charismaticlime

Holy freakin crap...

Blue lipstick - say what???!!!

And I thought Strange Hybrid was goin crazy for releasing a purple lippie...

I can't wait to see pics of the lipgelees!

julieschaffer

I am going to be SOOOO freaking broke...I am buying at least one of EVERYTHING in this collection...possibly 2 for all the shadows 0_o...shite

!!!!!!!!!!

Holy god. This is . . . this is better than anything EVER. <3

I have a question about the frosts from C-shock. What kind of textures are they? Are they very soft? I'm just asking because I totally hate the textures of frosts like Hepcat, Surreal, and Motif, but I LOVE frosts like Amber Lights and Humid?

I think I have to go change my panties.