C-Thru or NC20 as Lipstick

ambidextrous

Does any lipstick with the color of C-Thru Lipglass or NC20 exist (best would be no to little shimmer, resembling the skincolor)? I'd love to have that color but I can't stand the stickiness since I have long hair and there's a lot of wind here. I already tried wearing foundation and clear gloss, but I guess wearing foundation on lips is not too healthy or what's your opinion on this?

It doesn't have to be MAC, but since I live in Austria I have a limited choice of brands, however I'll also be able to get brands available in Taiwan, maybe Japan. Available brands: MAC, Armani, Chanel, Dior, YSL, Bobbi Brown, Diane Brill, Annayaké, Shiseido, Helena Rubinstein, Guerlain, Clinique, Clarins, Givenchy, Kanebo, Elizabeth Arden, Lancaster, Isadora, Lancome, Estee Lauder, Biotherm, Makeup Forever, T. LeClerc; Shu Uemura, Stila, Anna Sui

TIA!
smiles.gif

user3

Check out Make Up For Ever's l/s in Metallic Sand it's not as metallic as it sounds.

Also Check out Dior addict ultra shine sheer lipstick. IIRC they have a similar color.

I want to say that Chanel rouge hydrabase in Lola is close but I've only seen the color once.

As for MAC....Lovedust might be close

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambidextrous
Does any lipstick with the color of C-Thru Lipglass or NC20 exist (best would be no to little shimmer, resembling the skincolor)? I'd love to have that color but I can't stand the stickiness since I have long hair and there's a lot of wind here. I already tried wearing foundation and clear gloss, but I guess wearing foundation on lips is not too healthy or what's your opinion on this?

It doesn't have to be MAC, but since I live in Austria I have a limited choice of brands, however I'll also be able to get brands available in Taiwan, maybe Japan. Available brands: MAC, Armani, Chanel, Dior, YSL, Bobbi Brown, Diane Brill, Annayaké, Shiseido, Helena Rubinstein, Guerlain, Clinique, Clarins, Givenchy, Kanebo, Elizabeth Arden, Lancaster, Isadora, Lancome, Estee Lauder, Biotherm, Makeup Forever, T. LeClerc; Shu Uemura, Stila, Anna Sui

TIA!
smiles.gif

i'm an nc20 and Bare Venus blends totally with it. They were le, but i'm sure some are floating around.

kimmy

i second the suggestion of lovedust, it's a beautiful colour
smiles.gif
it's pretty shimmery though, so it might not be what you're looking for.

myth is pretty close to nc20 and has no shimmer at all. it's a warmer tone, but i think it would look gorgeous all the same.

maybe tanarama would be a good choice, but again it might be too shimmery.

user2

If you still can get it, take a closer look at Romanced! It was LE with Ornamentalism!