C-Thru to the Flipside

raquel13

Every time I post a FOTD that I think is crazy bright and colorful, without fail, someone comments that it's "soft and pretty."
lol.gif
Which is fine, but it just always surprises me. I don't know if it's because my face geometry softens the look (round and full, no hard lines or angles), or if my camera's washing out the colors, or if it's because I don't have the balls to do anything *really* crazy compared to Specktra standards... haha.

So today I thought I'd really make an effort to do a "tougher" look that no one could describe as "soft and pretty." How did I do?

flipside1.jpg

flipside2.jpg

flipside3.jpg

flipside4.jpg

flipside5.jpg

flipside6.jpg

UD Flipside e/s
Art Deco 02 e/s
MAC Shroom e/s
UD Covet e/l
MAC Blacktrack e/l
L'oreal Carbon Black Voluminous

NARS Laguna bronzer
Chanel Nude blush

MAC C-Thru l/g

franimal

I think you naturally have a soft and pretty face but the teal is definitely bold. I LOVE this!

c00ki312

i love it! i love your eyeliner. is it covet coz i have that and it rocks plus c-thru looks so good on you when it can wash some ppl out (me included lol)

mystikgarden

I feel the same way. I have been braver but still just "soft and pretty" for me also :confused:

Those colors ROCK!!! And those last 3 pics are so clear I can't get my crappy camera to do that!!!

pearl

I think you're just a naturally soft and pretty girl (which is a good thing, and I looove that teal eyeshadow! It looks great on you.