c3/NC25 girls who use Chanel, Dior, or Nars foundations!

effboysinthebut

I'm a c3 in studio fix powder and can use N25 in Studio Sculpt. I want to change foundations to either Dior Extremewear, Chanel Double Perfection Compact or MAT Lumiere Liquid but since I've always used MAC I have no idea what their shade conversions are. Anyone have any idea?

TIA!

Claire84

I'm glad you asked this cos I'm wanting to try Mat Lumiere but I'm a little clueless as to what shade to try (I'm around an NC25 too).

I wear NC25 in Studio Sculpt (or C30 in Studio Fix). I never found a match in Chanel. Regarding Dior you should have a look at the shades that end with 1, these are more yellow toned. You could try shade 21; 31 will probably be too dark for you.

effboysinthebut

Quote:
Originally Posted by YesILikeFlowers
I wear NC25 in Studio Sculpt (or C30 in Studio Fix). I never found a match in Chanel. Regarding Dior you should have a look at the shades that end with 1, these are more yellow toned. You could try shade 21; 31 will probably be too dark for you.

That's what I was going to try (21). Thanks so much sweetie
smiles.gif

effboysinthebut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire84
I'm glad you asked this cos I'm wanting to try Mat Lumiere but I'm a little clueless as to what shade to try (I'm around an NC25 too).

Hopefully someone else has found a match for Chanel, so far it's looking like a no go
smiles.gif