caffn8me is back

MAC_Whore

Welcome back! I am sorry to hear about your troubles. I'm glad you're OK.

Don't you just wonder what kind of burgular steals makeup? If you see a shifty charecter with a lot of glitter, gloss and pigments on, that may be the guilty party!

Take care of yourself.
th_hug.gif

caffn8me

The makeup was only part of what they stole
ssad.gif
All my nice bottles of wine vanished, jewellery, money, electronic balances I used for weighing fakes (accurate to 0.01g), and even food.

It was such a horrible experience it was more than six months before I felt able to move back into my apartment.

I still feel that I have let a lot of people here on Specktra down badly, particularly Janice. I hope to be able to make up for it one day.

jenntoz

I'm so sorry that happened to you! I'm glad you've come back! I know your face from so many helpful posts!

MAC_Whore

We all understand. Don't you worry.
th_hug.gif

I am quite frightened of burgulary/robbery. I never have been burgled, but my mom has. Funny thing about the guy who broke into my mom's house. Turns out he went to my high school. They caught him because he used my mom's cell phone (that he stole) to call his parole officer for a phone appointment check-in that he was required to do. lol. What a genius! Wasn't hard to figure out who he was after that!

I think worse than loosing items would be the feeling of violation. I can completely see why you waited six months.

We live in a nice safe area and we have multiple locks, redundant alarms, and we sleep with two guns (God bless America lol), a knife, metal baton and flashlight within reach. Paranoid, much? Maybe I am, I just don't ever want to be in a position where we need those items and they aren't there.

Now you are all frightened to come over to my house, aren't you? lol

ImMACnificent

Hi! I didn't know you prior, I just joined by I can empathize with you. A few years ago on campus my apartment was broken into and my laptop was stolen. Pictures, music, videos, passwords, college papers, EVERYTHING, gone. I felt so violated that someone was in my ROOM going through my stuff when I was not there. Luckily they didn't take anything else. You could tell they looked---they went through my drawers , probably looking for money.

It is definitely a huge violation of privacy not to mention other human rights when that happens. So sorry to hear it happened to you <3

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
I'd just like to say thank you all again. I was very apprehensive returning to Specktra after having been AWOL for so long. I really felt as though I'd let a lot of people down. I hope to be able to make up for it in 2009,

Sarah

You didn't let us down girly, you had to deal with some pretty intense things, so no worries
winkiss.gif

I loved and still love reading your posts.

I've lost my hollywood nights lipstick (heatherette) and fun N sexy (fafi)and gone insane, i would die if my all of my MAC was stolen
thud.gif

ohnna-lee

My ex boyfriend had his place broken into, it nearly broke him and sadly the cops can do very little about the situation. What pisses me off is it is a total violation to you and your safety. And it is taken so ho hum. He quickly moved... and it was a good thing, the assholes who did it came BACK!!! He was afraid of being there as there were multiple teens who commited the break in. They stole things he will never be able to replace. They cleared him out, everything but a plasma on the wall! They waited only a couple weeks before returning.
nope.gif
So your fear is rational. Do not feel the need to appologize your reactions are perfectly normal.
cry.gif

I am glad you are back, I do not know you but have seen your avatar floating around. So you even have left an impression on those who just joined.

thelove4tequila

Hey girl I TOTALLY remember you. I did wonder what the heck happened to you. I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. Good luck with the new year.

MAC Mel

Welcome back! I am truly sorry to hear about what happened. Stay strong and keep your head up. Everything is going to be ok. It's a brand new year. Hope this year would be better for you!
smiles.gif

caffn8me

Just to let folks know I'm going to be a bit quiet over the next few days. I haven't dropped off the face of the earth this time but I am having bad internet connection problems and won't be able to get anyone to look at them until next week.

ms.marymac

WB! Very sorry to hear what happened, but I am glad you and your family are ok.

MAC_Whore's house sounds like mine minus one gun, add one Samurai looking knife. (it was a gift!) Lol.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.marymac
...MAC_Whore's house sounds like mine minus one gun, add one Samurai looking knife. (it was a gift!) Lol.

You know why we have to take care of ourselves,huh?
winks.gif

ohnna-lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
You know why we have to take care of ourselves,huh?
winks.gif

Because no one else will.

Holy Rapture

Hi caffn8me ...
th_welcomeback2.png
You don't know me and I don't know you, but that doesn't matter ... I can understand what you must have gone through but, am so glad you're back ... I had seen your posts on various threads before
yes.gif
I hope you're feeling way way better now
th_hug.gif
th_thstars.gif

X4biddenxLustX

Wow, thats crazy. I'm sorry that happened to you, I'm just glad your safe and nothing worse happened!

Hopefully you can start your collection up again since theres so many new and exciting MAC products coming out this year =]

GirlyDork

ALL of your makeup??? My gosh...I wouldn't be able to live, and I don't even have that much! I feel sooo bad for you! I'm sorry
ssad.gif

Welcome back, and I know this is kinda late to post lol.

Latest posts