call the wahhh-ambulance!! i can't use urban decay it seems!

Bernadette120

it causes an allergic reaction. my eyes blow up! its horrible...and it won't go away for like a week. it happens when i use theire e/s and liners. does anyone else have these problems? the same thing happened to me when i tried diorshow mascara. i had to send it back!

Bernadette120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie
I can't use the all favorite udpp, my eyes were itching and burning after using this.

i feel your pain there!!!i'm afraid to try it. BUT i want to be able to leave the house!

ambicion6

sucks that you're both allergic to it!!!

what do you use for primer instead? chanel makes a great eyeshadow base/primer, but its twice the cost of the UDPP
ssad.gif

.Ice

I'm in the same boat with the udpp. It made my eyes dry, itchy, and swollen. It already sucks that I can't blend my eyeshadow when I had on the udpp, but I really loved the fact that my shadows lasted all day. I'm taking mine back tomorrow.

Bernadette120

i have tried chanels i thought it was good but expensive. right now i am using a painterly(paint pot) and shell(colour base) or various fluidlines.

i have heard that too faced has a good one. had anyone used it?

Kuuipo

Yes, I use Too Faced shadow assurance and Two Faced First Base. I hated UDPP, it itched, dried out my oily lids, made them red and worse-it made my shadows look dull. I use Too Faced or a NARS creme eye shadow (first choice,they are colour boosters) or you can try Revlon creme shadows under your powder shadows or Wet and Wild. L'Oreal makes a shadow base as well.