Calling all drag queens or MA that knows their stuff

Julia Vanhorn

I have a couple of pageants coming up and was wondering what looks from MAC that I should probably do. Keep in mind that it has to be dramatic and fresh. Thanks ahead of time.

kimmy

if you have or can find the stuff from the belle azure collection, the pink freeze look would probably work nicely
smiles.gif

http://www.specktra.net/belleazure.php

it's very dramatic and you can easily add, change or take away colours without loosing it's effectivness.

caffn8me

If you can, get yourself to the M·A·C store at Perimeter Mall in Atlanta. Back in September they hosted a M·A·C Pro masterclass called "The Ultimate Transformation" which covered both drag queen and drag king makeup. I was working in the area at the time so managed to get to it myself and learnt quite a few interesting tricks and tips. I'm sure the MAs there will be delighted to help you.

pumpkincat210

You should get the new MSF in Petticoat or Naked You. Petticoat on the cheeks and naked you all on your skin(arms, chest..)... You will be glowing! hotness!

Isis

Take a look at these face charts for some ideas on what you might like to do. There's tons of good stuff! Print out the ones that catch your eye and take them with you to the counter. HTH!

MAC Face Charts

ruby_soho

I don't know if you've ever seen this guys site, http://ggreg.com/page.asp?s=41 , I came across it when I was looking for drag inspiration for Halloween. He is amaaaazing. The looks may not be quite what you're looking for, but it's good nevertheless for inspiration and fun nights out! This guy has mad skills. Hope this helps!

productjunkie

The darker and more dramatic the eye makeup the better. I did a pageant in early Sept and I did really dark eye makeup on all of the girls. Remember to really fill in your eye brows as well but go lighter with the lips... still have some colour but no dark colours, the focus is the eyes