Calling All Fair Skinned Ladies! Favorite Peachy Pink or Baby Pink Lippies

Milkshake

Snob is a good lipstick - It's a baby pink that goes on well with fair skin/dark haired girls like yourself & I. I also love Underage lipglass which has more of a coral/nudish undertone & Pink Lemonade. Dazzleglass in Baby Sparks is also very flattering, alone or on top of another color. I hope I helped you out a little bit. Good Luck.

Okami08

I'm very fair skinned (lighter than NW15), cool-toned, with light brown eyes and light brown hair. For light colors, my faves are Love Nectar lustreglass (perm) and Glamoursun lipglass (Sundressing and Keepsake), and Cherry Blossom (Cult of Cherry) was pretty, too. Personally, I'm not really big on light colors, but Love Nectar and Glamoursun totally won my heart!
yes.gif

purrtykitty

Oyster Girl l/g, Politely Pink l/s, Underage l/g, Shell CCB, Benefit Life on the A List l/g, Wuss l/s, Luminary Lustreglass.

gildedangel

I love Underage l/g, Nymphette l/g (more of a true pink), Oyster Girl l/g, Angel l/s, Snob l/s, and Pervette l/s. I am NC15 with a natural hair color of dark brown, it is dark red now, and brown eyes.

Milkshake

Oh you'd love Turkish Delight by Nars- it's somewhat similar to Underage l/g except it has more pinkish undertones. While we're on the subject of awesome Nars lipgloss- Orgasm is nice to wear during the summer when you're skin is a bit tanner.
winks.gif

Kirsty

It may sound silly, but if you live in the UK, Natural Collection (available at Boots) have some great lipsticks & glosses. I may just sound like a cheapo now
tong.gif
, but I think they have some really pretty colours that arent too gareish. I know how you feel, I dye my hair very dark brown/black and am rather fair skinned.

Some I reccomend are:
Apple Blossom l/s
Candy Mist l/s
Raspberry Ripple l/g

Theyre not going to as long wearing as Mac but at 1.95 (3 for £5) theyre worth a go.

Also its a given, but Barry M are definately worth checking out. Im dying to get the new Peachy pink lip paint
drools.gif

As for Dazzleglass I think Bare Neccessity would be a great look, a pink-ish peachy colour. Possibly even Smile.

Tahti

I love MAC Underage, Oyster Girl & Florabundance... so pretty! Underage is kind of peachy pink, and Florabundance is more peachy... Oyster Girl is just gorgeous, a really pretty shimmery nude colour.

Milkshake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever

To "Milkshake" ive been wanted Turkish Delight for the longest time lol The price is the only things thats held me back lol But ive really been wanting to try it for so long that i think maybe im just going to buy it as a special treat for myself
smiles.gif
Also i really love my Nars blush in Orgasm.So im sure i would love the gloss.Ive also wondered about the nail polish.Have you ever tried it?

smiles.gif

Forever, I don't recall the price of Turkish Delight but I know when I had it I used it all up! It's a very smooth texture also- not as sticky as MAC l/g (which I like) but it still shows up strongly.

I've never tried Nars Orgasm nail polish- I've never even seen it! I'll have to check it out asap.
tong.gif

Kirsty

Quote:
I dont think you sound like a cheapo at all.I think some cheaper glosses can be really nice.I really like L'Oreal Colour Juice and also there HIP gloss.I dont live in the UK and we dont have boots stores but we can get Boots No7 at Target Stores.Ive been curious to try there lipgloss but i think they charge us more then you.Its $9.99 plus tax for one Boots no7 gloss at target which would be about 6 quid for you.

I would love to try some BarryM but with the exchange rate its not something ill be doing anytime soon lol

Oh no
ssad.gif
You're really missing out on the Barry M goodies. Maybe you can get some in a swap sometime if you're that way inclined.
sneaky.gif

*JJ*

i second nars turkish delight! i'm very pale to and i use it all the time. it's the most gorgeous color!

Okami08

Quote:
To "okami08" Where would i find this Pinkaret? Who makes it?

Pinkarat is a MAC Lustreglass. I find it to be a pretty light-to-medium pink, with subtle gold pearl.

Milkshake

Forever,

I just tried a beautiful combo (no pic sorry)
ssad.gif
But here it is:

Creme D'Nude l/s with Viva Glam VI SE on top- it's GORGEOUS!!!
greengrin.gif