Calling all fashionistas! Identify these jeans!

trojanpopcorn

I am absolutely DESPERATE for a pair of jeans like this.

Are these called 'skinny' jeans? Because all the skinny jeans I see are a bit longer than this or slightly wider, so ANY input would be much appreciated
smiles.gif

http://img144.imagevenue.com/img.php...792_hduff3.jpg

alien21xx

^ Yup these are J Brand 10" skinny jeans. I have these in 3 colors and they are soooo hot! I love them!

trojanpopcorn

Oh GIRLS thanks a lot!!!!!!

How are the J Brand sizings? Because I would be ordering from England and would need to get it right....

alien21xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by trojanpopcorn
Oh GIRLS thanks a lot!!!!!!

How are the J Brand sizings? Because I would be ordering from England and would need to get it right....

It depends on the color/wash you are getting. For most of the 10" skinny, they are true to size. If you got a size 25, it really is for size 25 ( i never had any problem buying this; there's no J Brand in Singapore until recently also and I was able to buy 5 pairs that fit me exactly the way I expected without having even fitted a single pair before buying)

If you're planning to get the 12" cigarette pants, the Ink wash tends to run a half size larger after maybe 10 washings. On the other hand, the Super Dark wash is about a half-size smaller than the other washes. It loosens to a comfortable fit after 3 washes.

I suggest you try to get J Brand in Revolve Clothing. The customer service is awesome and there are a good number of coupons for discount. Don't forget to email the customer service after you make your purchase, as they give 25% off for first time customers!
smiles.gif

ShauntyXD

This is an old post , but those look like J brand skinny jeans....
oops, you guys have already figured that out LOL

shadowaddict

You will love J Brand jeans. I bought a pair for my 19yr old daughter and they look great on her. So I got her a couple more because they fit so well. I love ordering from shopbop.com and revolveclothing.com. They both have free shipping and great return policies, I think they both have free return shipping.