Calypso EOTD

exodus

This was inspired by the MAC Veluxe Pearl postcard pic. Please excuse the horrible brows, my shaper told me to grow it out for 6 weeks - a week to go now >_< Oh and I swear I curled my lashes before I fet the house, but by the time I got home they were stick straight again. Sigh.

As per usual colours are much more vibrant in real life. The pics are a bit blurry too. Do I have my camera on macro setting unwittingly or something? Hmm must check it out. Anyway here are the piccies:

Calypso_openeyes.jpg

Calypso_closeeyes.jpg

I used:
Corn shadestick
Mangomix shadestick
Goldmine e/s
Honey Lust e/s
Out to Sea p/p

I also used Pink Grapefruit l/g, but it's cropped out because my chin is having a horrible hormonal breakout (again!) and there ain't no way I'm going to show that on the net lol.

Jude

You should post this in the 'End of Summer Challenge". It looks very pretty.
thmbup.gif

exodus

Ooohh I didn't realise there was a challenge hehehe. I'll post it there now
smiles.gif
Thanks for the heads up, gorgeous! :loveya:

KJam

Really lovely - I have all of those products too - I am so excited! I am going to have to try it!

user4

this looks so freaking cute... i def think u should post on the challenge... this look is hottness!!! very pretty...

Miss_MAC

very pretty!! i love the combo...it reminds me of a sunset on the beach..I agree you should post this in the challenge section!!

exodus

Thanks Girls, you are all so lovely
bouquet.gif

KJam, please post up pics when you try it!
greengrin.gif

MACgirl, I don't know why it looks soft on the pics, it looks shimmery and vibrant in real life. My stupid camera (or rather, stupid me with the camera) makes my EOTDs look soft every time! And I can't work out the settings lol.

Oh and yeah I forgot to mention one product, Gilded White p/p on the inner corners to highlight.