Came home to some surprises!

rbella

My cat is fucking useless. She would befriend the mouse.

OMG, that is so gross I can't stand it. I don't know how you slept there. Mice are evil. They are one step away from rats which eat your toes. Not tryin to scare you, just lettin' you know that if you wanna take an AK-47 to that bitch, I wouldn't blame you.

Props to you girl, I woulda kicked some serious ass and gone major Linda Blair ala exorcist on my man for leaving the butts in the tray still smokin'.

So sorry about your night! That was horrible! And after a stressful day.....

Let me offer some advice on how to handle your furry friend. I finally caught mine using good ole rat poison. I sprinkled some pellets on my kitchen floor one night just before going to bed and he ate it. The only thing is once you know for sure he ate the poison (you must count the pellets) then you have to search for his body. However, rest assured he is no longer terrorizing your home. Good luck!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella

OMG, that is so gross I can't stand it. I don't know how you slept there. Mice are evil. They are one step away from rats which eat your toes. Not tryin to scare you, just lettin' you know that if you wanna take an AK-47 to that bitch, I wouldn't blame you.

Props to you girl, I woulda kicked some serious ass and gone major Linda Blair ala exorcist on my man for leaving the butts in the tray still smokin'.

I'm starting to get really afraid of you Danelle...More so than the Mice!! AND, I am terrified of Mice!!!
shockt.gif
devil.gif
shockt.gif

Penn

Quote:

I couldn't help but laugh at this, you're so funny rbella, I think you just made my day haha

tiramisu

Quote:
Fear me, TISH. Fear me.
th_remoteImage-61.gif

I don't know about the fire issue for Brit, but rbella, I am fearing your avatar... I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
th_LMAO.gif

As far as the mouse trap issue... supergluing dry corn onto the trigger plate works fabulous. Sorry but I make this fabulous suggestion under the assumption no one is a disease-carrying rodent covered in fur lover around here.
cutey.gif

aleksis210

I have these diving gloves my dad gave me...They are to wear when going lobster diving, so that an eel or whatever else is lurking with lobsters under rocks can't bite you...I've worn them to catch snakes/mice/scorpion/iguana and a chipmunk in my garage/side of my house...And then I put them in a bucket and let them free far far away...I love animals..ahem..lol...but as far as the table being caught on fire...omg! I would have freaked out! But then later on it would have been kinda funny...if it was inside of the house that would have been a different story...
angry.gif

Lookit! Sooo q...
mouse_cat.jpg

ohnna-lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksis210
I have these diving gloves my dad gave me...They are to wear when going lobster diving, so that an eel or whatever else is lurking with lobsters under rocks can't bite you...I've worn them to catch snakes/mice/scorpion/iguana and a chipmunk in my garage/side of my house...And then I put them in a bucket and let them free far far away...I love animals..ahem..lol...but as far as the table being caught on fire...omg! I would have freaked out! But then later on it would have been kinda funny...if it was inside of the house that would have been a different story...
angry.gif

Lookit! Sooo q...
mouse_cat.jpg

That pic is definitely adorable. You are able to catch a mouse or rat with your gloved hands... kudos to you! I was finding it hard to catch a cricket without injuring it to put em back outside. It would have surely died in my home.

*KT*

My tip for the mouse problem is use hot cocoa mix as the bait instead of cheese. They have to sit there and lick it instead of picking it up and running off to eat it. The one time I had a mouse, I literally caught him in under 3 hours with Nesquik.

NicksWifey

I had used PB too, just a tiny little amount but he licked it off!
I'm too lazy to set another one, I just threw some cheese down there on the mousetrap I already had set. I still haven't heard it go off. I haven't seen any signs of the little jackass either lately. I really wish he would mooooove on upstairs to Bigfoot's sister, aka my upstairs neighbor. Her stomping around all hours of the night since she moved in last month, is probably what made the mouse [or mice] come out of hiding.

TISH1124

Brit...I'm not trying to be funny...But the little mice traps do not work..I hope you have a big trap...they step right over those little ones like...Ohhh
WTF2.gif
is this small road block to the cheese!!

NicksWifey

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Brit...I'm not trying to be funny...But the little mice traps do not work..I hope you have a big trap...they step right over those little ones like...Ohhh
WTF2.gif
is this small road block to the cheese!!

Damnit lol. I should've brought my BB gun with me before I moved out.

TISH1124

Girl we had the mice traps...I promise! Those lil dudes are strong..you have to get the big rat traps that look like they would pin down a squirrel...I was so dang scared my son was gonna loose a foot for days...We had to play hopscotch around ours...Because I made my dh place them everywhere....But we caught his tail!!! But we put poison in with the PB...Are you ready...He was in the middle of the floor because he ate his own leg off and then died a few feet away...The leg was still stuck on the trap my dh said. I hate those bastards!! They built a Golf Course behind our condiminium and must have disturbed their home

whittt8

Ewww to the mice! We live in the country and our house is surrounded by fields. And they just took the crops so that means mice will be visiting us soon. Mice/cockroaches/bugs/snakes/anything that isnt domesticated freak me out. I stood on a coffee table one time (when my hubby was stationed in Camp Lejeune, NC) for like an hour waiting on my husband to get home and kill a cockroach. I was pregnant at the time and had to pee like hell too, LOL. The funny part was that my cat and dog had the thing cornered and it was stuck on its back, so it couldnt get anywhere, haha. My dog was barking at it, LMAO. When my hubby came in he died laughing. I'm sure it was a funny sight, but it wasnt funny for me at the time, lol.

And I know what you mean about your man's smoking! My hubby smokes too and he used to be horrible about his ashes. I finally bitched at him enough about it that he is doing better. It only took 4 years, LOL. I'm glad everything is okay though, that could've definitely been a disaster! Hope you're feeling well =)

ohnna-lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by whittt8
Ewww to the mice! We live in the country and our house is surrounded by fields. And they just took the crops so that means mice will be visiting us soon. Mice/cockroaches/bugs/snakes/anything that isnt domesticated freak me out. I stood on a coffee table one time (when my hubby was stationed in Camp Lejeune, NC) for like an hour waiting on my husband to get home and kill a cockroach. I was pregnant at the time and had to pee like hell too, LOL. The funny part was that my cat and dog had the thing cornered and it was stuck on its back, so it couldnt get anywhere, haha. My dog was barking at it, LMAO. When my hubby came in he died laughing. I'm sure it was a funny sight, but it wasnt funny for me at the time, lol.

And I know what you mean about your man's smoking! My hubby smokes too and he used to be horrible about his ashes. I finally bitched at him enough about it that he is doing better. It only took 4 years, LOL. I'm glad everything is okay though, that could've definitely been a disaster! Hope you're feeling well =)

I have been doing a ton of research on how to take care of roaches, since the lady next door died her loving family let the place sit for 7 months!!!!!
th_mad0217.gif
.... yep I got the overflow. I freaked and was using the bombs constantly and even had Wetern Exterminator out. Only to be made to feel like the crazy lady. He found nothing but I still am seeing trails and spots!!!! EWWW!

BORIC ACID! Buy it and use it, sprinkle it around floorboards and sweep the excess into cracks and cevices. It works by dehydrating the bug because it has to clean itself it ingests it and carries it back to the nest where it eventually dies then the others take care of the remains. It is safe for children and pets but kills the critters you don't want. Wear protective eye and mouth gear while spreading it though. Remember that the female roach is a biotch and her parting say is to drop a egg case before dying. So keep it up for about two weeks so you can get the babies too.

They don't like lavender, oh gosh my garage smells so pretty
wacko.gif

coachkitten

I am glad to hear that your place and you and Nick are ok. That sucks and the mouse is just icing on the cake.
smiles.gif

whittt8

LOL, they are hard sonsabitches to kill thats for sure. Annnd when we lived down south I researched it and found out that for every 1 you see during day light you have anywhere from 200 or more hiding inside.
sick.gif
The roaches were in the house when we moved in, it was base housing. In fact they are probably still there driving another family apeshit. I'm so glad we dont have them at our house now. All I can say is I love my Orkin man
choochoo.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnna-lee
I have been doing a ton of research on how to take care of roaches, since the lady next door died her loving family let the place sit for 7 months!!!!!
th_mad0217.gif
.... yep I got the overflow. I freaked and was using the bombs constantly and even had Wetern Exterminator out. Only to be made to feel like the crazy lady. He found nothing but I still am seeing trails and spots!!!! EWWW!

BORIC ACID! Buy it and use it, sprinkle it around floorboards and sweep the excess into cracks and cevices. It works by dehydrating the bug because it has to clean itself it ingests it and carries it back to the nest where it eventually dies then the others take care of the remains. It is safe for children and pets but kills the critters you don't want. Wear protective eye and mouth gear while spreading it though. Remember that the female roach is a biotch and her parting say is to drop a egg case before dying. So keep it up for about two weeks so you can get the babies too.

They don't like lavender, oh gosh my garage smells so pretty
wacko.gif

TISH1124

I am not reading this thread anymore..I have never seen a cockroach at my house..But I keep feeling something crawling on me all of a sudden since I have been reading this.......I'm buggin' out...

Latest posts