Came home to some surprises!

NicksWifey

Tish, don't read this update, you won't like it!
winks.gif

So Nick saw the SOB mouse earlier this morning, apparently it has a really long tail and is a little bigger than most mouse. The mouse I saw was of normal size, but it was also sorta dark and my eyes could've been playing tricks on me cause it was late at night. I asked him if it was a rat, and he said it wasn't big enough to be a rat, but more like a fat mouse. Of course it's fat, it's living here at my house! This mouse has so many goodies to choose from! 3 different kinds of Doritos, crackers, cakes, Pop Tarts, Halloween candy, etc. He must be putting in some serious work around here somewhere, but I'm not seeing any evidence of him/her busting into the food anymore or any crumbs lying around.
Nick set another trap this morning and he said when he went back into the kitchen, the bait was gone!
So that's it y'all! I'm going to buy some poison later at the store. I'm tired of this crap! The only thing I hate about that, is they go off somewhere to die and you won't know until it starts stinking. I guess if it smells rank in here, I will feel safe lol. I just want this damned thing out of here!

blindpassion

^ ^ I hate those things!

Just be careful with the poison, if you have ANY animals, it can kill them, like cats, rabbits, hampsters, dogs, etc etc. So if you do have animals I would probably suggest not putting the poison out, unless its in a place that the animal 100% can't get to it.

But otherwise, the poison seems to work well
smiles.gif
we used it in our place.

MzEmo

Girl, you should just tell him to quit. That way nothing like this would ever happen again. If i was you i would have probably just passed out. haha. thats how weak i am. Im glad your house is ok though. Teach him a lesson!

Mice? i would have probably passed out too...LOL

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
Tish, don't read this update, you won't like it!
winks.gif

So Nick saw the SOB mouse earlier this morning, apparently it has a really long tail and is a little bigger than most mouse. The mouse I saw was of normal size, but it was also sorta dark and my eyes could've been playing tricks on me cause it was late at night. I asked him if it was a rat, and he said it wasn't big enough to be a rat, but more like a fat mouse. Of course it's fat, it's living here at my house! This mouse has so many goodies to choose from! 3 different kinds of Doritos, crackers, cakes, Pop Tarts, Halloween candy, etc. He must be putting in some serious work around here somewhere, but I'm not seeing any evidence of him/her busting into the food anymore or any crumbs lying around.
Nick set another trap this morning and he said when he went back into the kitchen, the bait was gone!
So that's it y'all! I'm going to buy some poison later at the store. I'm tired of this crap! The only thing I hate about that, is they go off somewhere to die and you won't know until it starts stinking. I guess if it smells rank in here, I will feel safe lol. I just want this damned thing out of here!

Damnit Brit..you knew my nosey ass was gonna read it!! I told you the small traps do not work you have to get the huge traps for RATS AND put poison on them..you don't have any pets so you should be good. We bought the poison that makes them decompose quickly as so they don;t stink when they die. I don't remember the name but ask someone at the Home Depot or whereever you are getting it... They love Bread...Put a small piece of fresh bread mixed w/peanut butter/poison right in front on top of the trap! I told you they are strong as hell!! Those small mice traps will not hold them...

Get several traps not just one and put them around the floor boards in the kitchen

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
Ok, F*ck that sh*t. That is so gross. I say move. For real.

th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
lecture.gif
Stop it!!

NicksWifey

I GOT HIM!!!!!!!
greengrin.gif

I just used the regular old fashioned mouse trap, since the one I had was a piece of shit with this fake cheese pedal on there. I guess mice really do like cheese after all, cause this time I put cheese on this trusty Victor mousetrap and about 3 hours after setting it, SNAP! The mouse is dead and resting in peace in the dumpster in a plastic bag.
I'm going to keep a couple of traps out just to be on the safe side, but I think that took care of the problem.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
I GOT HIM!!!!!!!
greengrin.gif

I just used the regular old fashioned mouse trap, since the one I had was a piece of shit with this fake cheese pedal on there. I guess mice really do like cheese after all, cause this time I put cheese on this trusty Victor mousetrap and about 3 hours after setting it, SNAP! The mouse is dead and resting in peace in the dumpster in a plastic bag.
I'm going to keep a couple of traps out just to be on the safe side, but I think that took care of the problem.

Yep we had the old fashion catch a varmint Victor traps!! They are hideous but do the trick!! Sticky traps are a piece of crap!!
Yeah I would keep a few out because mice never travel solo (EVER) just FYI don't hit me!!

Latest posts