Camera Recs pleeeease!

Jennifer Mcfly

Our digital camera broke!
ssad.gif
pooh.
So we're in the market for a new one. I had a sony cybershot 5.1megapixel but never really loved it.
So I want something better! Something that takes great pics, is small and easy to work. My price range is about 300-400 and I'd like to go 6megapixels this time and an awesome zoom!
Any brand is fine.

Thanks girls!! :thumbsup:

IslandGirl77

I have a Casio Exlim. I love it. It's 6 MP. It takes excellent video too. There are two different kinds. I have the one that goes on the docking station. But, I am able to take about 500 pics with it. The pictures come out pretty good. I think the price range is 250-300 bucks.

Shimmer

I have a Canon Powershot A80.
smiles.gif

LOVE it, though I don't know how to use half of what is on it.
oh.gif

MxAxC-_ATTACK

More megapixels are worthless unless your planning on printing VERY Huge high quality prints. people like to make a huge hype about more mega pixels.

Id go with something that is NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT MADE IN CHINA!!

Canon is good. they take awesome pictures and quickly mine has hardly any wait time between taking pictures and it starts right up. my other digi cam is slow and is sometimes picky. its a gateway but i dont think they make them anymore. i wonder why..haha.

Chic 2k6

I have a Fuji FinePix S5600 with 5.1 megapixels with 10x zoom NOT including the extra digital zoom, it has lots of settings.

I recommend that one because its ideal for those who are not quite beginners nor advanced, I had it since February and it is the bomb! that what i'd recommend and get a 512Mb memory card to go with it because with that camera you're snapping away alot!

Latest posts