Camilla Belle's Twighlight Premier Look

Pink_Puddleduck

Could this girl be any more gorgeous?!

I love her whole look here so nay recs for recreating this would be highly recomended
smiles.gif
Do you guys think she has a white shadow under her eye and white kohl on her water line?

F-Listed Archive Camilla Belle arrives at the Los Angeles premiere of “Twilight” at the Mann Village and Bruin Theaters on November 17, 2008 in Westwood, California.

Thanks!
th_DANCE.gif

gildedangel

It looks like she has a frosty light color like Jest on the lower lash line, and a blue liner on the waterline. The lipstick looks to me like Girl About Town or something similar.

lovelydisarray

yeah it looks very simple but so pretty! i agree with gildedangel, it could be white on the waterline but it does look kind of light blue. and white frost, crystal avalanche (and probably tons others) would be a couple other mac e/s i would suggest for the white.

ForgetRegret

For the lips I'd go with Pink Nouveau l/s and maybe magenta l/l, cuz her lipline looks slightly more purple than the rest of her lip.

Pink_Puddleduck

Pink Nouveau is a good call i think, i'd never seen it before but it's gorgeous
smiles.gif
Firmly added to my mish list, i never tought about using and icy blue below the lash line, but thats a neat idea thanks
smiles.gif
The only thing is my eyes are very blue so i may Have to use a nudey/champagne shimmer, When I eventually get round to putting this look together I’ll post it as a FOTD
smiles.gif

angeliquea~+

It reminds me a bit of Saint Germain, however Saint Germain looks a touch lighter...mind you I've never tried it on personally so it could come out a bit different...HTH!