can anyone give me the batch numbers for 3 pigments?

jenntoz

Hi! A friend is looking for the numbers for original gold, silver & green pigments? Thanks so much!

angi

There won't be any definitive batch numbers/ batch variation for these pigments as they were produced for a few years until they were discontinued in about 2003, so if she's looking in terms of identifying a fake any recent batch numbers are a giveaway, but anything with a batch code up to and including 2003 could be genuine.

Saying that, I've seen a lot of the fake original silvers about, and you can tell those from the colour, as the original silver frost was a dark, gunmetal colour, whereas the counterfeits tend to be more similar in colour to silver fog.

jenntoz

Thanks for the reply, yes she is looking to do a trade on MUA & wants to be sure the piggies are legit

xxManBeaterxx

Angi is absolutely right. But if it helps any..

Green A83
Gold A31
Silver A83

Heres a photo of green pigment, im a bit lazy to take pictures of all 3 at the moment
tong.gif
The font is the same for all 3 pigments
Pigments-Greens.jpg

angi

All of mine have late 2003 batch codes - Silver AB3, Green AB3, Gold A83.

Did your friend manage to get the batch numbers of the ones she is looking to swap for?

jenntoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by angi
All of mine have late 2003 batch codes - Silver AB3, Green AB3, Gold A83.

Did your friend manage to get the batch numbers of the ones she is looking to swap for?

yes, she messaged me today that she got the numbers she was looking for
thanks everyone for your help!!!