Can anyone post pics of the free to be palette

Glitziegal

Hola my beauties,
Can anyone post pics of the Free to Be naturally eccentric palette, and tell me what finishes each colour is.

Thank you
bouquet.gif

absolut_blonde

I don't have any swatches, but I've heard from several people that the colours are really chalky & just unimpressive overall. I guess I'll know for sure tomorrow.

solardame

No, not many people seem too thrilled about this quad but I like the combination of colors they used. Can't wait to see it in person.

Glitziegal

Wow Sonrisa great pic, just nabbed myself one off e(vil)bay.
I'm too impatient to wait for it to come out over here
blush-anim-cl.gif
rofl.gif

Juneplum

umm... risa... how do u get such FABULOUS close up pics like that?? all your pics are perfect!!!! tell me por favor!!! =)

matthea

I love this quad! I just picked it up, and think it's great!
Now how do I depot it? I just don't need smut.
The other quad is great too but I only wanted White Wheat from it. I'm going to try and see if I can swap for it or something.

Kristen

With the quads all you have to do is place your finger in the rounded groove and press a little bit on the edge of the e/s you want to remove. This should have it sticking out at an angle so use the other hand to grab that end.

uopgirlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthea
Now how do I depot it? I just don't need smut.

It's quite easy. You just take an exacto knife and pry up the top of the quad (the black portion with the round cut-outs for the shadows). The shadows are actually glued into the quad, but you can easily remove them with the exacto knife. Just be careful and go slow, so you don't nick the shadow or break it. Once you're done depanning, you can replace the top of the quad if you want to reuse it. =)

so_siqqq

I LOVE IT! I wasn't sure if I wanted this because a lot people said it was "chalky". But I really love it more than the Inventive quad because these are more of the colors I use daily.

Janice

Darnit! None of my counters got this quad in! Only the other one, and they only have half the darn display and NONE of the lipglasses. GRRRR