Can anyone read Asian characters?

Tahti

I wouldn't know if this is Mandarin or Japanese or whichever it may be,I'm very ignorant of characters!
I found a huge lot of my images here - À´×Ô°¶ûÀ¼µÄÆøÖÊÃÀÅ ¡ª¡ª Tahti Syrjala - ÍøÂçºìÈË - ºûµûÂÛ̳ - with watermarks on them... I know they mention me there, but I don't appreciate my images being taken without my consent.
I wonder if anyone could tell me what this site is/what it says? I've tried putting them through various translators but nothing seems to work.

Simply Elegant

They're making comments on your clothes and makeup, saying that it doesn't seem like the same person in every picture and making comments on your body.

I think it's a message board that asks for opinion's about people's fashion from pictures on the internet.

blazeno.8

Google translate can give you a rough idea. Select your target language and then toggle through the source language options until it starts to translate "properly", then you know you've go the right language.

Tahti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Elegant
They're making comments on your clothes and makeup, saying that it doesn't seem like the same person in every picture and making comments on your body.

I think it's a message board that asks for opinion's about people's fashion from pictures on the internet.

Thanks! I don't get how apparently I look like different people o_O I can't see it... The transformative powers of make-up I guess lol.

MizzTropical

are they being mean? you don't deserve that
ssad.gif
. it sounds so highschool.

venacava

Actually, comments are mostly along the lines of:
- they really like your style & outfits
- you have great legs, figure and lovely skin etc
- you look different in most of the pics -> must be very good with makeup

So chill. It's nothing bad.
smiles.gif

abbyquack

Kinda OT as I can't read Asian characters but I just wanted to say I love all those looks- you really are versatile, I'm jealous
smiles.gif

Simply Elegant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzTropical
are they being mean? you don't deserve that
ssad.gif
. it sounds so highschool.

Sorry I didn't mean to make it sound bad. They weren't being mean.

blazeno.8

Tahti,

What have you decided to do about the images if anything? I'm interested because a similar thing happened to me (they were sucking up my bandwidth on Photobucket) and I tried posting once or twice since then, but have taken things down just as quickly. I really enjoy your posts, and I'd like to share myself, but I didn't want to just leave my stuff hanging out there for thieves to pick at.

kittykit

Just read the site for you, they said you're beautiful, with personalities, great fashion, etc
smiles.gif
And... they're not mean
winks.gif

Miss QQ

iagree.gif
They are not being mean. However, I find it a little disturbing that they put the pics and watermarked their website. The blog is in Chinese (simplified) characters while some of the comments are in Chinese.

Tahti

Thanks to all who translated! I have no idea what to actually do about my image use, I don't know who to contact on that site ;/ Whereas it's nice that they are complimentary, it's not nice that they watermarked my images!

Latest posts