Can anyone suggest a Toronto area MAC artist?

LatinaRose

Every now and them I like to get my makeup done by a MAC artist. I learn new techniques and its just fun to be pampered and not have to get yourself ready to go out.

So tell me who is your fave in the area!

andrrea

I don't have a favourite person, but I've always had good luck at the MAC stand-alone in Square One!!

LatinaRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrrea
I don't have a favourite person, but I've always had good luck at the MAC stand-alone in Square One!!

That's a bit far for me, but thanks! I'm close to Yorkdale and downtown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkin
I remembered a girl whose FOTDs I always looooved. She worked for MAC in Toronto, and she used to post here & Livejournal. Her name is Daphne, I believe. Check out this post #33 on this link. http://www.specktra.net/forum/f166/i...09/index2.html

Hope this helps, it has been a while.

Thanks!! I'll msg her when I'm ready to make an appt (waiting for a good night out), but do you have any idea what location?

malaviKat

MAC on Bloor (Yorkville area)... Marsha!

MAC Pro on Queen West... Terena!

MAC @ Sherway Gardens (Etobicoke) ... Ashley

Any/all of the above! (I've read a lot of horror stories from people who have encountered impolite MUAs...I honestly think Toronto has some of the BEST MUAs MAC has to offer. I've been in stores from Scarborough to Toronto to Mississauga and everybody has been lovely.)

leenybeeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaviKat
MAC on Bloor (Yorkville area)... Marsha!

MAC Pro on Queen West... Terena!

MAC @ Sherway Gardens (Etobicoke) ... Ashley

Any/all of the above! (I've read a lot of horror stories from people who have encountered impolite MUAs...I honestly think Toronto has some of the BEST MUAs MAC has to offer. I've been in stores from Scarborough to Toronto to Mississauga and everybody has been lovely.)

I ADORE Terena... she is fantastic!!!!!

malaviKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by leenybeeny
I ADORE Terena... she is fantastic!!!!!

I have only encountered her once (I've only bothered going to the Pro store once!) as I needed some Pro products for a Halloween costume. But she really was amazing.

stv578

I have been wondering the same thing! I used to go to a girl that worked for a while at the Bay counter at Yorkdale and then went the the f/s store there, i think her name was Erin. Anyway, she's gone now and I haven't found one yet that I was crazy about.

There is one girl at the Yorkdale counter, she's been there for some time now and she is super super nice. I'm going to be calling to find out her name, because her own make-up always looks amazing and applied so well. I also often see her doing make-up on customers there. If I can figure it out soon, I'll let you know! I'm definitely going to be giving her a try next, probably with A Rose Romance.

Larkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinaRose

Thanks!! I'll msg her when I'm ready to make an appt (waiting for a good night out), but do you have any idea what location?

In the post they refer to the location as/in "STC". ?? The specktra member who wrote this was jenee.sum, so it maybe helpful to message her.

sweeteternity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkin
I remembered a girl whose FOTDs I always looooved. She worked for MAC in Toronto, and she used to post here & Livejournal. Her name is Daphne, I believe. Check out this post #33 on this link. http://www.specktra.net/forum/f166/i...09/index2.html

Hope this helps, it has been a while.

I've seen her working at the Scarborough Town Centre freestanding store (yes, also referred to as STC).

poppysmum

Terena has moved to the freestanding store in the Eaton Centre and she's incredible. I would highly recommend her. Tell her Alisa sent you!

Latest posts