Can anyone suggest an Out To Shock dupe?

Cinci

I'm almost out of my Out To Shock lipstick from the C-Shock collection and looking for a new lip product to replace it.. Can anyone suggest a current mac color that is similiar to it (without being too peachy)? It doesn't matter the product type, lipstick, lipglass, lip liner, etc...

mena22787

snob and out to shock are kinda similar, but snob is more mauve-ish while ots is a truer pink (it's a frost, snob's a satin) hth somewhat. maybe you could get a pink lipstick and a frosty white gloss ?

Sanayhs

Another thought is keeping an eye on the Clearance Bin for one... I picked up a practically-new extra not long ago for $10.

SparklingWaves

If my memory serves me correctly, I can tell you of one that is similar in the likeness of the overall impression of the color. It will not have the same texture or that vanilla smell of M.A.C. You will find it in your drugstore and by the company- Jane Cosmetics.

Jane Cosmetics Main Page

It's been awhile, since I looked at these colors. I want to say it was the Lipkick lipstick in the color - Cotton Candy. It's worth a comparison.