Can anyone tell me if MSFN is supposed to look scratchy??

VanillaCupcake

Can anyone tell me the difference between medium and medium plus? I don't have any mac stores near me, so I'm forced to shop online.
getyou.gif
I've been searching for pictures of the two but no luck.

EDIT: I ordered MSFN, and just receieved it today. I have one question though. Is the top of the powder supposed to look scratchy? it almost looks as though there are little hen scratches on it. I thought that maybe it had been used, but I'm not positive since it's my first time ordering it.

iluvmac

Re: Difference between msfn in medium and medium plus?

The only difference is that Medium Plus is darker (but not much) darker than Medium. They're both suitable for NW users. I'm between NW20 and NW25 in Mac's foundations and can use both: if I want to match my skintone exactly, I use Medium, if I want to "warm it up" a little, I reach for Medium Plus.

Susanne

I am NC 25 right now and wear MSF natural in Medium Plus.

And Medium when I am NW 20 in winter.

Candy Christ

Medium Plus is maybe a tad bit pinker than Medium also

VanillaCupcake

I just recieved my msfn today, and I have one question though. Is the top of the powder supposed to look scratchy? it almost looks as though there are little hen scratches on it. I thought that maybe it had been used, but I'm not positive since it's my first time ordering it.

~Crystal~

I think it's supposed to look like that- there are very very very light hetchmarks or something of the sort on the surface normally!

HTH
smiles.gif
Enjoy your MSFN! I can't live without mine- have gone through 10+ of them!!

Latest posts