can i get MAC Pro exclusives at standalone MAC store?

thelilprincess

i know, that sounds like such a dumb question. but i know that the MAC at Fashion Valley (San Diego) has the e/s pans, blush pans, as well as empty palettes. i don't think there's any MAC Pro in SD.

anyhow, i just found out that there are Pro exclusive lipsticks (yeah, where have i been?)....since the above MAC store had some pro stuff, do you think they carry the pro exclusive lippies (and maybe pro pigments)? anyone from SD know for sure?

tia!

Randy Rose

No; the pro palettes and pans are sold in all freestanding stores, but they do not sell the pro-only colors (i.e. you can buy an Electric Eel pan at a freestanding store, but not a Lime pan). I wish you could at least order in to the stores, but no such luck.

thelilprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Rose
No; the pro palettes and pans are sold in all freestanding stores, but they do not sell the pro-only colors (i.e. you can buy an Electric Eel pan at a freestanding store, but not a Lime pan). I wish you could at least order in to the stores, but no such luck.

damn. thanks randy rose. guess i'll have to find an excuse to stop by MAC Pro in South Coast when i drive to LA sometime...

Latest posts