Can I order the Traincase for EMS?

heatherbear03

I am ordering my first EMS and I would love to order the traincase but didn't know if I could....has anyone done this before?

Thanks!

Heather
winks.gif

MissVivaMac

You can but I would suggest that you dont because they are usually on backorder and take forrrrreverrrrr!

lara

I wouldn't. It's not big enough, there's not enough fine object storage and it's damn heavy.

erine1881

hey girlie! whatcha up to?

one of my girls did her last ems and they said it was backordered. she usually orders one for every ems, but they told her to get something else in place of it. someone on here mentioned they are redoing it. its no longer available online anywhere, so they must be. if i were you id get lotsa product instead and just buy a big tackle box at any store. they're cheaper, studier, and you can find different styles with lotsa storage.

amoona

I ordered one this round and I got it with everyone else. There was no backorder for us. I know some people think it's useless but it's nice to stock your extras that you don't use that often. Like old LE stuff that you can't wear at the counter. That way its out of the way and away from the rest of your stuff - yea I organize my stuff very oddly.

ms.marymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoona
I ordered one this round and I got it with everyone else. There was no backorder for us. I know some people think it's useless but it's nice to stock your extras that you don't use that often. Like old LE stuff that you can't wear at the counter. That way its out of the way and away from the rest of your stuff - yea I organize my stuff very oddly.

I need to organize mine differently...I have all my old stuff in those clear plastic drawers, but it's mixed in with perm stuff in palettes, and I have even more stuff in a big bin. Somehow I know where everything is, though...ha ha.

peek_a_b0o

WHAT IS EMS???? Just curious.. Oh and another FOTD??? What doe that mean?? Haha Sorry new to these terms

Ruby_Woo

Yeah you can definetly order it. I know some people say why would you.. um why not? lol. You can always use your emp discount if you don't want to pay for a traincase. Im only part time so I dont qualify for nearly enough EMS for a traincase. My co-workers at Pro had been there for years, so some of them didn't wanna have to go searching for SKUs and just ordered 2 of them.

I ordered moisturizers and brushes this time around.

nebbish

Quote:
Originally Posted by peek_a_b0o
WHAT IS EMS???? Just curious.. Oh and another FOTD??? What doe that mean?? Haha Sorry new to these terms

FOTD is Face Of The Day.
Don't know what EMS is ... anybody else??