Can somebody help me with this hairstyle?

likeomgsteffduh

Does anybody think they can give me advice on how to style my hair like this???
LindsayLohan2.jpg

Lindsaylohan3.jpg

LindsayLohan.jpg

It would be greatly appreciated..
THANKS!<3

greekskatula

volume moose and anti friz syrum and bloy dry upside down
then take a 2 inch curling iron and piece by piece do some loose curls

fix ur bangs to the side with the roundbrush and blowdrying and i usually just go over it the curling iron too kinda like a flat iron.. hairspray a lil all over and upside down too for some volume..
then put the head band on and ur set to go!

likeomgsteffduh

OMG thank you soo much! I'm so very excited that you helped me! And I just happen to have all the items you mentioned so I dont have to run to the store and buy anything! YAY ME!!

Im going to try this look ASAP!

I promise to post pics!

bellamia

To get this body and volume lindsy has additional hair pieces in most celebs do.

But for your own hair if you set in big rollers (after the head dryer) and slightly tease from the root only and yes blow dry (upside down)after a light & flexible hairspray style to your desire. And finish is off with some hair spray and a light spritz of hair shine.

so_siqqq

From the picture it looks like she's wearing extensions or her hair is just mad long.

They way I'd do it is add some kind of curl enhacning product to damp hair and blow dry your hair upside down with a diffuser. DOn't use a brush to blow dry because it'll take make hair too sleek. Spray hair with some hair spray and curl your hair in 1 inch sections with a curling iron. If you can try to use two differnt size curling irons, one with a large barrel another with a medium barrel. Put some hair serum on your hand and finger comb to loosen the curls. Flip your head upside down and spray with a light hold hairspray and flip your head back up. Add a headband and your set
smiles.gif
!

To style your bangs while you are blow drying, blow dry them to side. When your are completely done curlig your hair use some pomade or wax to help to the bangs to stay swept to the side and then add a headband or what ever you want.