Can somebody recognize this nail polish? r/o

Blush

Hi:

I've been watching High Society with Tinsley Mortimer and I absolutely love her nail polish. I'd like to buy a similar one, so I'm posting 2 screenshots: one of the colour and another one of the nail polish bottle, in case someone can recognize the brand.

Thanks in advance ¡¡¡

PD: English is not my mother tongue so: Can I say bottle for the container of the nail polish?
winkiss.gif

NAIL COLOUR:

nails2.jpg

BOTTLE

bote.jpg

BEA2LS

nah its essie.. it looks like watermelon or actually i think it might be big spender.. but i do think it's essie.

Blush

I've checked both and they are very similar. It's a pity I can't buy Essie in my country, I have to choose a colour from online swatches
ssad.gif

BEA2LS

it could even be secret stash.. essie has tons of pinks, but i'm still thinking maybe big spender.. i love essie but do not be too sad if you cannot find them where you live.. no brand is irreplaceable
smiles.gif

kdemers1221

i actually think that it is essie bachelorette bash. i just bought it at ulta a couple weeks ago and they look almost identical.

Blush

Yep, that's what I think. I have some Essie nail polishes (bought in Ebay) and the top is not the same
ssad.gif

LittleMaryJane

It's so impressive when someone can just look at a picture and know the shade... I'm getting better at it but I still suck
greengrin.gif

blondie711

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
No, Essie's tops are white and round...I just checked. That bottle is most definitely Essie.

purrtykitty is absolutely correct. i just took a shower & was going to paint my toes. i looked at my massive polish stash and realized essie has a round top. please excuse my senior/blonde moment!!

Blush

Thanks a lot for all your responses.

I've been checking Essie's pink polishes and there are a lot of them ¡¡

BEA2LS

i'm an essie freak lol it is my favorite brand, i know it's def essie maybe watermelon? they make a million pinks, i am just not sure exactly which one this is.

PTinNY

Not sure if Zoya is available to you, but you might want to check out Fergie or Audrina.

Here is a mani w/Fergie - a funky pinky-purple creme
ZoyaFergie.jpg