Can someone NW20-ish swatch the natural MSFs from Avante Gold?

iheartjuppy

I'm looking to see if I should get light, medium or medium-dark. I've heard all different reports and for some reason our counter didn't get the Avante Gold skinfinishes (they said 30-some-odd counters/stores didn't get their stock! YIKES!), so I haven't been able to check in real life.

Anyone swatch? FOTDs are ok I guess but they can be hard to tell because of blushes/bronzers/MSFs over the foundation...

HELP!

EDIT: since there aren't any pics in this thread, I moved it to color stories. If anyone has a pic for iheartjuppy, please post it in the swatch request forum, in the avant gold thread!! thanks!
Sanne

AlliSwan

I want to see as well because my counter was one of the many that didn't receive their shipment and I WANT ONE!

FemmeNoir

I'm NC25 and I got Medium, so I know Medium-Dark would be too dark for you. Since I have a strong yellow tone to my skin I don't think a swatch on me would help you.

HTH

amy_forster

I can wear N1 or N2 in face and body and wear the avant gold skin finish in medium and I'm quite rosy so I'd go for a medium because I think medium-dark would be too dark!
Hope that helps!

magenta

i'm and NW20 and I got medium. It's perfect! Medium-dark looked like a bronzer on me.

gummybug

I'm NW20 and I also got Medium. Light looked chalky on, and Medium-Dark was way too dark. It looked like it'd be an ok bronzer shade.

YvetteJeannine

I picked up an AG SF yesterday..I'm an NW20...The MA asked me if I was getting any more tan this summer, and I said "Nope..this is it..this is me tan!" (even after all the beach and Carribean sun!
hmm.gif
). So he app'd the Medium on me, and said the Light would be wayyy TOO light for my skintone..and even when I lose what tan I have, it will still be a good color for me.

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta
i'm and NW20 and I got medium. It's perfect! Medium-dark looked like a bronzer on me.

me too, and I love the medium one

the thing is I'm tanned right now and I'll be a lot lighter in the winter, so I've asked MAC to put aside one MSF in light too

joraye

Im NW25 and got medium. I almost wanted Medium-Dark, but it was much darker on me, but because i mystic tan alot like to have a darker color for it. But medium works nice for me.

iheartjuppy

Thanks all!

Thanks all - I got Medium and LOVE it! It's perfect (I think more true to my skin tone than Medium Blot Powder by FAR). LOVE it. The MA suggested wearing foundation under it but she was absolutely CAKED in foundation, so I ignored her advice and tried it on bare face - PERFECT coverage!!
smiles.gif

They'd better make these permanent!