Can someone tell me how to get this look from the aviator?

HapaDynazty

i would really like a tut done on this but no one ever does mine
hmm.gif
hehehe so can you tell me how this is done??? how and what colors? i tried it on my own and it doesnt look like this even though it looks simple - i dotn know what e/s color to use - mine doesnt look like this it looks washed out or my e/l looks wrong i dont know!

thank you!

Hawkeye

THe secret with this look is false lashes, red lips and brows.

Use a very nude primer like MAC Paint.

With a flat brush use a medium matte dark brown shadow: Like MAC arena, saddle, cordoroy etc.

Apply from lashline to crease sort of extending it slightly past your eye to give it a cats eye look.

What you do is you get a liquid e/l (MAC blacktrack fluidliner) and tightline (line under your lashes very carefully) the top lashes ONLY.

Then go above your lashes and do a very thin line.

Get some false lashes OR use some mascara primer and mascara to really bring out the lashes

Use some brow stuff (Brow liner, brow powder, etc) to really define your eye.

The skin should be very very matte on this look.

The blush use maybe NARS Taos or something like that.

The lips- make sure its a true matte red. Any of MACs should do. I have to use a more brown red because true red looks ridiculous on me. I use Debonnet where as other ladies on here can pull off Russian Red etc.

franimal

it also looks like a white/cream liner is used on the bottom water line to give her a "doe eyed" look.